Who win's the BRAC this year

WTSL5581

Some little bug that has been going around he should be ready to go tomorrow night. And West Greene if they keep working hard they will be good in a couple of years. he is a young coach and is pretty strict to them which is a good thing. And barb well 6 of those came off getting a 2nd chance of a rebound if he was in the middle you can count on them not getting my 2nd chance points. I'm not taking anything away from greeneville they was shooting the lights out and could not be stopped but it would of helped us out if we had our middle man to grab some boards and cut down on those open 3's they got off 2nd chance points.

That's a pretty bold statement, considering the factors that affect post play(fouls,etc)...seriously "any second chance points"? Who is this kid, the next King James?

That's a pretty bold statement, considering the factors that affect post play(fouls,etc)...seriously "any second chance points"? Who is this kid, the next King James?

It hurts a lineup when a kid who is the tallest on the team and leads the team in rebounds and idk the stat but prob top 3 in the BRAC rebounding wise goes out. that will hurt a lineup South Greene got smaller when he didn't play and that plays to Greeneville strength. I think there tallest person is 6'2 which that's Jacob Cobble he is a great player but lets face it the kid isn't a post he is a wing player. there best rebounder is Trevor Ford and he 6'0 but has crazy hops like very good for his height.But they don't have that 6'5 kid at post this year like in years past.. Ethan is 6'4 6'5 but that's not what makes him successful on the boards it's his insane reach he has this kid has rondo arms they are so long that helps him out a lot. when you take that away from a team who next tallest person is 6'2 that hurts. South Greene don't have a Trevor Ford who can jump over people. but with Ethan in the line up Trevor wouldn't have much success getting the ball. Not saying if he would of played that the game would of changed. Greeneville played Lights out! Shot GREAT can't take that away from them. I will say that they would of not got all those 2nd chance points if he was in the line up he isn't king james but he is taller and longer than Greeneville's team that's why they lost at rebel hill cause they couldn't get boards over him and it helps when Collins pours in 28 lol. These 2 teams will be in the ship.

It's been a fun season so far that's for sure

It hurts a lineup when a kid who is the tallest on the team and leads the team in rebounds and idk the stat but prob top 3 in the BRAC rebounding wise goes out. that will hurt a lineup South Greene got smaller when he didn't play and that plays to Greeneville strength. I think there tallest person is 6'2 which that's Jacob Cobble he is a great player but lets face it the kid isn't a post he is a wing player. there best rebounder is Trevor Ford and he 6'0 but has crazy hops like very good for his height.But they don't have that 6'5 kid at post this year like in years past.. Ethan is 6'4 6'5 but that's not what makes him successful on the boards it's his insane reach he has this kid has rondo arms they are so long that helps him out a lot. when you take that away from a team who next tallest person is 6'2 that hurts. South Greene don't have a Trevor Ford who can jump over people. but with Ethan in the line up Trevor wouldn't have much success getting the ball. Not saying if he would of played that the game would of changed. Greeneville played Lights out! Shot GREAT can't take that away from them. I will say that they would of not got all those 2nd chance points if he was in the line up he isn't king james but he is taller and longer than Greeneville's team that's why they lost at rebel hill cause they couldn't get boards over him and it helps when Collins pours in 28 lol. These 2 teams will be in the ship.

It's been a fun season so far that's for sure

Perhaps you should have said this instead of "any second chance points".

Wow Grainger stepped up tonight and shocked the devils! that puts South Greene back up in 1st place in the standings I believe. Rebs walked past the buffs tonight. they didn't really put much effort into their performance tonight they kind played down to west greene still won by 20. Gap beat Chuckey Doak and Claiborne was out of BRAC play tonight..

There was a fight in the Cumberland Gap and Chucky Doak game last night. Blake Arnold was ejected from CG and Johnson from CD was ejected.

This makes me sick. Just adding on to the embrassment of a season we are having. Someone needs to step in and take control of this team. Most of the players have a piss pour attitude this isn't what I'm use to seeing out of CD basketball the attitude of the team is horrible. I can see why people quit this team I honestly don't blame them. The coach has no control over this team..... Something needs to change or CD basketball will never have a successful season. Well intill he is gone.

This makes me sick. Just adding on to the embrassment of a season we are having. Someone needs to step in and take control of this team. Most of the players have a piss pour attitude this isn't what I'm use to seeing out of CD basketball the attitude of the team is horrible. I can see why people quit this team I honestly don't blame them. The coach has no control over this team..... Something needs to change or CD basketball will never have a successful season. Well intill he is gone.

The CD head coach got a T in the first quarter and then all of the other stuff happened in the last 4 min. of the 4th. It had been building up the whole game though.

Edited by PRESS

Wow Grainger stepped up tonight and shocked the devils! that puts South Greene back up in 1st place in the standings I believe. Rebs walked past the buffs tonight. they didn't really put much effort into their performance tonight they kind played down to west greene still won by 20. Gap beat Chuckey Doak and Claiborne was out of BRAC play tonight..

Wow, that is surprising! Early in the season it was said Greeneville would beat everyone in the BRAC by 15 every game. That has actually only happened twice so far.

I do think greeneville is still the best team in the BRAC, but the tournament should be very interesting!

No one cares if this makes you sick or not and were all tired of hearing about the players who quit no one even remembers there names anymore just a small group of cotton candy softies. I believe if you watched the game you would have seen that the refs sucked. The ejection of Johnson was not related to the fight he got a T for tossing the ball back too hard to the ref when the ref T'd him up he got irrate and recieved his 2nd one of the game as for coach one ref called CD ball the other Gap when one ref gave the ball to Gap Coach Broyles asked the ref about it and that was it no yelling just asked whoose ball. The team is doing better than most if not all on here thought. They have won 6 games doesn't sound like much but its double the total they had last year and the team is made up of 2 fresh, 5 Soph, 2 Junior and 3 Seniors of which one is a football player playing HS basketball for the first time another is a German exchange student who only got the hang of the US game in the last month.