Who win's the BRAC this year

WTSL5581

Well this is going to be a great season in the BRAC! if it is anything like Football besides the fact Greeneville is unbeatable it should be fun!!

This is what i want to here for you guys..

Who wins the BRAC and who finishes where

Who is the Player of the year

Who is the Black Horse

Here are my predictions

1. South Greene: They return the bulk of their starters back and add Logan Collins to the team the CD Basketball Stud..That should give them what they need to win the conference

2. Greeneville: They return all their starters I believe maybe 4. but pretty much return everyone back and will be a tight place between and them and the rebs

3. Clabornie: idk much about them but always have a solid squad and I expect nothing different this year

4. Grainger: Same thing I said about Clabornie..

5. Cumberland Gap: Same thing I said about 3&4..

6. West Greene: They don't have a lot this year but should get some w's this year

7. Chuckey Doak: They lost their best player lost and a lot of key players due to quitting. from the lack of coaching skill of their new coach.. I would be shocked if they win any this year.. They return their point. but that's it and he isn't that good at all. Long long long year for the knights..

Player of the year: Logan Collins (South Greene)

Black Horse: Grainger they will shock some top teams this year

That's my predictions what's yours?

Well this is going to be a great season in the BRAC! if it is anything like Football besides the fact Greeneville is unbeatable it should be fun!!

Who is the Black Horse

Here are my predictions

1. South Greene: They return the bulk of their starters back and add Logan Collins to the team the CD Basketball Stud..That should give them what they need to win the conference

2. Greeneville: They return all their starters I believe maybe 4. but pretty much return everyone back and will be a tight place between and them and the rebs

3. Clabornie: idk much about them but always have a solid squad and I expect nothing different this year

6. West Greene: They don't have a lot this year but should get some w's this year

7. Chuckey Doak: They lost their best player lost and a lot of key players due to quitting. from the lack of coaching skill of their new coach.. I would be shocked if they win any this year.. They return their point. but that's it and he isn't that good at all. Long long long year for the knights..

Is Logan Collins not the QB on C-D football team? How is he at SG?

Here are my picks:

1- Greeneville

2- SG

3- Claiborne

4- CG

5- Grainger

6- WG

7- CD

Here are my picks:

1- Greeneville

2- SG

3- Claiborne

4- CG

5- Grainger

6- WG

7- CD

Heard from a very reliable source that Logan is going to move to SG. Anyways...

1-Greeneville

2-South Greene

3-Cumberland Gap

4-Grainger

5-Claiborne

6-West Greene

7-Chuckey Doak

Can't remember the kid's name from Cumberland Gap but he is my pick for player of the year. Heck of a player last year and will be a senior this year.

Here are my picks:

1- Greeneville

2- SG

3- Claiborne

4- CG

5- Grainger

6- WG

7- CD

He is the QB at CD.. But wants to make the move to Rebel hill.. I don't know the exact reason for him moving. But from what I hear it has to do something with CD Coach. From what I hear he is a real dumb..

Who is the Black Horse

Here are my predictions

No team will even compete with greeneville.... Mabe SG but gville will sweep the BRAC

No team will even compete with greeneville.... Mabe SG but gville will sweep the BRAC

They may win it...but sweep? Come on Falcon lets be realistic here. There is no clear cut above the rest team in the BRAC this year, as there are a couple of teams that could win it. Who will be the big men for The Devils this year? Guard play should be solid but what about the big boys?

Edited by RespectTheGame

Greeneville will be very good. but this isn't football they CAN be beat in basketball. now if they still had Wiggins,Short,Gash,Story names like that I would say Yes a clear sweep but those names haven't been in the Greeneville basketball program in a while.. But I can see a sweep but it's a slim chance. Their post are not very good. not reliable at all. Their guards are great they have 4 or 5 good guards. but they will need a post game this year to make a run. But def should be a great team. The brac is a toss up this year imo. cause I have no clue what CG,CHS,Grainger have this year. they usually have good basketball programs so who know's..

Greeneville will be very good. but this isn't football they CAN be beat in basketball. now if they still had Wiggins,Short,Gash,Story names like that I would say Yes a clear sweep but those names haven't been in the Greeneville basketball program in a while.. But I can see a sweep but it's a slim chance. Their post are not very good. not reliable at all. Their guards are great they have 4 or 5 good guards. but they will need a post game this year to make a run. But def should be a great team. The brac is a toss up this year imo. cause I have no clue what CG,CHS,Grainger have this year. they usually have good basketball programs so who know's..

I do remember Grainger having a couple of good sized kids on their JV team (I know its just JV) last year that were pretty solid down low. Should help them out on varsity this year. I think one may have played some varsity last year? Can't really remember.

They may win it...but sweep? Come on Falcon lets be realistic here. There is no clear cut above the rest team in the BRAC this year, as there are a couple of teams that could win it. Who will be the big men for The Devils this year? Guard play should be solid but what about the big boys?

The big boys are Jacob cobble and I heard Terell Rollins is playin this year. He will bring a very physical body to that lineup. And if you people really think there's a team in the BRAC that can compete with gville y'all are absolutely crazy. There more than likely won't be a team within 15 points all year. Just wait and see, and you'll be really surprised with the devils this year.

The big boys are Jacob cobble and I heard Terell Rollins is playin this year. He will bring a very physical body to that lineup. And if you people really think there's a team in the BRAC that can compete with gville y'all are absolutely crazy. There more than likely won't be a team within 15 points all year. Just wait and see, and you'll be really surprised with the devils this year.

Ok, first of all, I picked them to win. However, you saying no one will compete with them, I simply do not agree with. Everybody said that when they first came to the BRAC and like I said before every county school beat them that year. They are definitely the best team in the league, but basketball is a lot different than football.

Ok, first of all, I picked them to win. However, you saying no one will compete with them, I simply do not agree with. Everybody said that when they first came to the BRAC and like I said before every county school beat them that year. They are definitely the best team in the league, but basketball is a lot different than football.

I guess we gotta wait and see