What happened in Tellico?

mneerpapaw22

• 4 weeks later...

O line coach from Grace resigned from what I hear....now he is looking for a new home. I hope Tellico figures something out soon and I hope they keep this guy on radar! If they want to win district titles they need a coach that can compete with Grace and who better than one of there former coaches. Anyways that's my peace and I hope we find out sooner than later.

O line coach from Grace resigned from what I hear....now he is looking for a new home. I hope Tellico figures something out soon and I hope they keep this guy on radar! If they want to win district titles they need a coach that can compete with Grace and who better than one of there former coaches. Anyways that's my peace and I hope we find out sooner than later.

Have you heard of any possible coaches? Any idea whos running the team right now for off season workouts

Have you heard of any possible coaches? Any idea whos running the team right now for off season workouts

no idea.....but since the grace coach resigned he really wants it now....I got to talk with him tonight, seems Grace hired the coach from Oneida. Something didn't seem right with that to me. Looks like their head coach is thinking he's gotta fix something that's not broken. Anyways difference if opinions he called it and wishes Grace the best. Telico would be fools to pass up this guy. If someone is out there that actually WANTS to be there more than him I'd like to meet him! Coach James needs to be the next ball coach for the Bears....period

If anyone from Telico reads these boards they seriously need to inform the powers that be that they will miss out if they pass on him.....he told me tonight he was told they don't seem to be in a hurry

Edited by mneerpapaw22

no idea.....but since the grace coach resigned he really wants it now....I got to talk with him tonight, seems Grace hired the coach from Oneida. Something didn't seem right with that to me. Looks like their head coach is thinking he's gotta fix something that's not broken. Anyways difference if opinions he called it and wishes Grace the best. Telico would be fools to pass up this guy. If someone is out there that actually WANTS to be there more than him I'd like to meet him! Coach James needs to be the next ball coach for the Bears....period

If anyone from Telico reads these boards they seriously need to inform the powers that be that they will miss out if they pass on him.....he told me tonight he was told they don't seem to be in a hurry

Heck ill throw a name out there that tellico should look into and you pass this along to your tellico folks. Jerry Mynatt, hes looking for a coaching position somewhere and he would be alot better than this ole boy from grace. He has college head and assistant coaching experience and was the head caoch at campbell co for a few mnths but ended up leaving beacause they werent paying him what he was promised. But he'd be a great fit for tellico and hes turned a few programs around that hes been at

Heck ill throw a name out there that tellico should look into and you pass this along to your tellico folks. Jerry Mynatt, hes looking for a coaching position somewhere and he would be alot better than this ole boy from grace. He has college head and assistant coaching experience and was the head caoch at campbell co for a few mnths but ended up leaving beacause they werent paying him what he was promised. But he'd be a great fit for tellico and hes turned a few programs around that hes been at

I hear they made a hire....didn't get the name though...anyone else hear this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been waiting to see Moser from Sweetwater apply for it. I think he would be perfect. Look at what he did at Midway!! 10 winning seasons out of 11 and they wanted to hang him for the 11th!! He was a great addition to the staff at sweetwater, but it's hard to be a head coach and step back. I'll put it like this, it would be a shame if he didn't apply for it!