Matches to look forward to

nashwrestling

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive that few years ago your refer to was like 4, and that was with Mosley being heavier than Baker at that time. Not sure it will be anywhere near the same if they matched up again.

I am a Cole Moseley fan and hope that he will return to the top stand, just not the same stand that Baker will be on. Also hope that he chooses AF to continue his wrestling career :rolleyes: Can't discount the hard work that Baker put in or accomplishments from this summer at Fargo. About 1 second from becoming a Junior AA to follow up last year's Cadet AA status at the largest and most respected high school tournament. Kaleb had wins over several other state's champions and NHSCA placers. Only losses were to Jake Short, the number #6 ranked junior in the nation and CJ Cobb, who is wrestling for Penn this year and was also nationally ranked (very close match). Good luck to both Kaleb and Cole this year!

I'm 49-0-2 on money matches, hardcore still owes me a grand. By not close, do you mean a major or better? If so you will be a little lighter in the wallet and I will finally be able to get my lawnmower fixed. The goats won't be so happy but my neighbors will.

Cole by dec 5-4

bcb iii :flower:

tell you what, since over the years you keep wanting to be me on something, if they do get a match up, give me a shout. We'll talk about it. I'm not in favor of betting, especially on kids, but to take some of your money would make me happy

tell you what, since over the years you keep wanting to be me on something, if they do get a match up, give me a shout. We'll talk about it. I'm not in favor of betting, especially on kids, but to take some of your money would make me happy

Don't have a clue as to who you are, have you come out of the closet with your identity?

Did you mean bet me, cause the only men that I would like to be are Gary Lewis and Steve Henry and lee deckleman and I'm pretty sure you aint one of them.

Not in favor of betting, wish I could say the same!

I think a 2 time runner-up along with the gold medal winner, might have a chance against a 1 time runner-up and top step stander oner, but what the heck do I know.

Tell me who you be and I will talk about it with you

The great raider76 once said the only reason to get your boy into rasslin, was because cockfighting is illegal

Not into gambling, un America

Bcb iii :flower:

Don't have a clue as to who you are, have you come out of the closet with your identity?

Did you mean bet me, cause the only men that I would like to be are Gary Lewis and Steve Henry and lee deckleman and I'm pretty sure you aint one of them.

Not in favor of betting, wish I could say the same!

I think a 2 time runner-up along with the gold medal winner, might have a chance against a 1 time runner-up and top step stander oner, but what the heck do I know.

Tell me who you be and I will talk about it with you

The great raider76 once said the only reason to get your boy into rasslin, was because cockfighting is illegal

Not into gambling, un America

Bcb iii :flower:

"come out of the closet"? Really do I have to?

No, not in favor of gambling because I more medical bills than you can shake a stick at, but for you, I might just have to take a chance. Heck, it might pay off one of those bills :)

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance, the great thing about this sport is everyone has a chance, just saying I think you will be very surprised on what Mr. Baker brings to the mat this year.