District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Lebanon has a soft coach. Lack of being physical with no size will put you around 7th in district. They are better than Wilson right now but Wilson better in two weeks. They want be playing weak opponents in 9aaa. Enjoy while you can. Things are down hill from here.

Nah Lebanon already beaten two teams that beat WC by double figures I believe. Lebanon will drop some games for sure (teams with skilled size will give them fits) But I think they can have a winning record this year, good shot at top 4 (trip to region tourney). Disagree that it's all down hill from here. Time will tell. Will be fun.

Lebanon has a soft coach. Lack of being physical with no size will put you around 7th in district. They are better than Wilson right now but Wilson better in two weeks. They want be playing weak opponents in 9aaa. Enjoy while you can. Things are down hill from here.

Why do you always bash Lebanon's coach? Last year they got their first winning season in 5 years. Also, SC is going to fold from the inside. Hodges didn't play vs. Stewarts Creek (Camp won by 2). He didn't play because his family is having arguments with the coach. Seems to me like, Camp can't handle success at the moment.