Clarkrange Boys.

zonedefence

OK after watching the boys play Tuesday, i was kinda bobbled headed, was a good game against a very good Maplewood team out of Nashville and ranked i think #6 in the mid state,loss there a little understandable, but i just can't figure out what happened to them in the match up against what i thought was a weaker Westmoreland team.. Did Maplewood break us down that bad that caused them to lose against Westmoreland? sure hope it was because we are just unconditioned with back to back games, if not that, then I'm afraid we may be in for a long season.. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Saw Clarkrange boys play in summer camp one of the twins is a three shooter if you do not guard him he eat your lunch the point guard is a streak shooter when he on he can hurt you bad has good games and bad games if he on you better watch out.7A has some of the best 3 points shooter lseen in years

OK after watching the boys play Tuesday, i was kinda bobbled headed, was a good game against a very good Maplewood team out of Nashville and ranked i think #6 in the mid state,loss there a little understandable, but i just can't figure out what happened to them in the match up against what i thought was a weaker Westmoreland team.. Did Maplewood break us down that bad that caused them to lose against Westmoreland? sure hope it was because we are just unconditioned with back to back games, if not that, then I'm afraid we may be in for a long season.. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I thought the same when I wastched the Maplewood game. They played a really good game, but that team ran Clarkrange to death. They constantly pushed the ball, so I'm sure they were very tired come the Westmoreland team. I believe they are still a very good defensive team as to the way they played last night in the Hall of Fame games. They come out and lost to Cookeville by 2(with a chance to win at end). and beat Smith County handily. Clarkrange is a team you cant just guard one guy on offense and they play good D. Of the 3 games they have played good on there have been 3 different guys that have carried the bulk of the scoring. It's gonna be a very interesting year in the district.