Dresden @ Adamsville

hogheaven

Lions if you are reading any of these posts just ignore it. All year long we have heard how we won't beat someone because of speed or size. I haven't seen A'ville but I bet they aren't as fast as Humboldt and probaby not as physical as Westwood. I do believe they will be one of the best fundamental teams we will face and that is the only kind of team we haven't got to play yet. I always worry come game time about how we will handle a team, but you haven't let me down thus far and I don't believe you will come Friday. As a former graduate of Dresden who graduated in 1986 I personally would like to tell you how proud of you I am. I wish you all the best come Friday night.Take care of business and make us proud. Go Lions!!

Well said DAD, I could'nt agree more!!

My prediction

Adamsville 28

Dresden 14

Good luck to both teams I'm pulling for Adamsville just cause I picked them early on to make it to cookville and I knew Dresden would beat Humboldt last week as well cause this dresden team is good. I just see Adamsville wears you down in the second half.

I'm of course pulling for my Lions but if they lose to Adamsville it won't be because they wore us down in the 2nd half. I have yet to see this team get worn down. They may not be big but they are very conditioned. If anything they have many other teams, all supposedly bigger & better, standing with their hands on their hips early in the 4th qtr. This game will come down to who makes the least mistakes. All the way Lions!

I'm of course pulling for my Lions but if they lose to Adamsville it won't be because they wore us down in the 2nd half. I have yet to see this team get worn down. They may not be big but they are very conditioned. If anything they have many other teams, all supposedly bigger & better, standing with their hands on their hips early in the 4th qtr. This game will come down to who makes the least mistakes. All the way Lions!

Well, I been watching a little more film. You are correct,

you guys are in good condition and have worn down several 'Iron Man' football teams. Adamsville doesn't play

iron man football. Mistakes will have an impact and I have seen our guys face that adversity. This game will be won and/or lost on depth and match ups. Unless those mistakes are pick 6's. Even though our guys are the underdogs, I still like the Cardinals chances.

As for each team, both are good football teams that have really charged up their communities. Exactly what HS

Football is all about. Let's get this done Cardinals!!!

Edited by 12thRedCard

anytime you have to drive 80+ miles to play you are the underdog.

Naw! We just allergic to HOG! Thought it would be better to play here! We got cows and a donkey next door! ;)

The lions have truly been the road warriors this year! 8-0 away! But the home field advantage boasts well for the Cards! Haven't lost a game at home since Oct of last year! So something has to change this week! Ill take my cards, averaging 31 points a game and giving up 13 in 12 games! The lions on the other hand are giving up 16 and scoring

29 in 13 games!

Break down by qtrs

1st A'ville 14.9 / dresden 6.5

2nd A'ville 13.6 /dresden 10.0

3rd A'ville 8.2 /dresden 3.0

4th A'ville 6.4 /dresden 3.5

Gonna be a great game! Is it friday yet?

Naw! We just allergic to HOG! Thought it would be better to play here! We got cows and a donkey next door! ;)

The lions have truly been the road warriors this year! 8-0 away! But the home field advantage boasts well for the Cards! Haven't lost a game at home since Oct of last year! So something has to change this week! Ill take my cards, averaging 31 points a game and giving up 13 in 12 games! The lions on the other hand are giving up 16 and scoring

29 in 13 games!

Break down by qtrs

1st A'ville 14.9 / dresden 6.5

2nd A'ville 13.6 /dresden 10.0

3rd A'ville 8.2 /dresden 3.0

4th A'ville 6.4 /dresden 3.5

Gonna be a great game! Is it friday yet?

I thought McNairy Central started using the donkey as a mascot!! ;)

Well, I been watching a little more film. You are correct,

you guys are in good condition and have worn down several 'Iron Man' football teams. Adamsville doesn't play

iron man football. Mistakes will have an impact and I have seen our guys face that adversity. This game will be won and/or lost on depth and match ups. Unless those mistakes are pick 6's. Even though our guys are the underdogs, I still like the Cardinals chances.

As for each team, both are good football teams that have really charged up their communities. Exactly what HS

Football is all about. Let's get this done Cardinals!!!

We can both use the underdog card and for the most part, both teams have been underdogs all year. I'm pulling for the Lions all the way and both teams should and I'm positive are proud of the season so far. It's a shame someone will loose Friday night but no matter who does, I'm a West Tn Football Fan. Pulling for West Carroll (our district), Milan, Covington, Henry County and hopefully the Lions (if not I'm a Carnials fan). Hope both teams play without injuries and safe travels to both teams and fans. Wish it was game day right now. So fired up I just flipped my desk over and ran through my door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!:

Edited by ysoangry

We can both use the underdog card and for the most part, both teams have been underdogs all year. I'm pulling for the Lions all the way and both teams should and I'm positive are proud of the season so far. It's a shame someone will loose Friday night but no matter who does, I'm a West Tn Football Fan. Pulling for West Carroll (our district), Milan, Covington, Henry County and hopefully the Lions (if not I'm a Carnials fan). Hope both teams play without injuries and safe travels to both teams and fans. Wish it was game day right now. So fired up I just flipped my desk over and ran through my door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!:

I hear ya man!! Nothing like high school football!!

I hear ya man!! Nothing like high school football!!

My problem is, I'm hanging around Bama fans and they have really brought a new level of Fan Base to the Lion Posse, these people are crazy about fotball!!!!!!!! Both teams will be ready and the fans will be loud and proud. Roll Lions!!!!!! I mean go Lions!!!!!

• Upvote 1