Henry County vs Hendersonville

titanfan33

we had a great time to night looking forward to cookville what time does the game start on friday is it early or late. thanks for the ribs at the tailgate party will be looking you guys up in cookville. i will be bring some dickson county people with me too to help with the noise. all i can say go big red got one more left to beat

we had a great time to night looking forward to cookville what time does the game start on friday is it early or late. thanks for the ribs at the tailgate party will be looking you guys up in cookville. i will be bring some dickson county people with me too to help with the noise. all i can say go big red got one more left to beat

7 pm.

Lots of great places to eat while in Cookeville. I'll be hitting up some old favorites.

They ended the game with no class tonight. They don't do as well when dominated offensively, defensively, on special teams, and by our second team.

WE UNDERSTAND ITS HARD WHEN YOU DROP A GAME LIKE THIS.... BUT HAVE SOME CLASS ABOUT YOURSELF HENDERSONVILLE.. LAST YEAR WE PLAYED THIS TEAM AND THEY SHOWED THE SAME KIND OF CLASS... "LOW" SO, MAYBE ITS HENRY COUNTY THEY DONT LIKE... MAKES FOR A GOOD SHOWDOWN.. GO HCHS!

WEST TENNESSEE WILL BE REPRESENTED WELL.... THANKS FOR THE COMMENT DICKSON COUNTY.. THAT SHOW CLASS... HCHS!

Ok I'm probably going to get jumped on for this but here it goes. I was not at the Hendersonville game so I cannot speak on what they did and did not do. I will say we beat them pretty decent .... And they showed none of the poor sportsmanship y'all are talking about. Now granted we didn't end their season but I will say my best friend use to date the star player for rossviews basketball team several years ago. Henry county played at Rossview and because of some patriots fan that game got out of hand. It wasn't kids eitheir, it was grown men and they took to fighting all the way down the bleachers onto the floor were multiple people from Henry county were jumping in it; i even believe someone got arrested that night. They were upset because they loss to Rossview. I was there and though I'm not a Rossview fan I could of cared less who won I will say I have always thought that was poor behavior. I know you can't judge a school on poor behavior by multiple parents because every school has them; but to judge hendersonville so much over a few things is not really being fair.

Ok I'm probably going to get jumped on for this but here it goes. I was not at the Hendersonville game so I cannot speak on what they did and did not do. I will say we beat them pretty decent .... And they showed none of the poor sportsmanship y'all are talking about. Now granted we didn't end their season but I will say my best friend use to date the star player for rossviews basketball team several years ago. Henry county played at Rossview and because of some patriots fan that game got out of hand. It wasn't kids eitheir, it was grown men and they took to fighting all the way down the bleachers onto the floor were multiple people from Henry county were jumping in it; i even believe someone got arrested that night. They were upset because they loss to Rossview. I was there and though I'm not a Rossview fan I could of cared less who won I will say I have always thought that was poor behavior. I know you can't judge a school on poor behavior by multiple parents because every school has them; but to judge hendersonville so much over a few things is not really being fair.

Considering this is the 2nd consecutive year something like this has happened in a game against them, along with several complaints from fans of other schools who have played them, we have a right to be ticked off at what happened at the end of this game. There was no excuse for it. NONE. I also don't blame our players and coaches for skipping the handshake afterwards. Probably avoided another confrontation in doing so.

Either way, I'm not going to dwell on this. I'm just glad we came out with the victory, and are going to Cookeville. Sucks to hear about Riverdale, I was pulling for them against Maryville. No shame in losing the Rebels though.

What happened was they got there butts kicked up and down the field all night and they got mad about it They had two thrown out of the game . Then oursecond add insult to injury buy scoring another touchdown on them. They then folded there tent a went home.soar losers see ya

Edited by pats73

Considering this is the 2nd consecutive year something like this has happened in a game against them, along with several complaints from fans of other schools who have played them, we have a right to be ticked off at what happened at the end of this game. There was no excuse for it. NONE. I also don't blame our players and coaches for skipping the handshake afterwards. Probably avoided another confrontation in doing so.

Either way, I'm not going to dwell on this. I'm just glad we came out with the victory, and are going to Cookeville. Sucks to hear about Riverdale, I was pulling for them against Maryville. No shame in losing the Rebels though.

Just so you know I wasn't trying to start nothing and if things were so bad you had to skip the hand shake then it's probably a good idea. Good luck next week I'm sure y'all will do fine:)

And yea we got beat tonight, it's hard to swallow when your undefeated but someone had to lose. Too bad it was us.

Haa..Riverdale06...you are correct about the Henry Countian you speak of who is a parent of a former Lady Patriot Basketballer!...I actually saw the individual you're talking about this week...and thankfully..you are correct in expressing the fact that you can't judge an entire community by the actions of one or a few.

For the record...just as the Commandos loaded the buses in route back to Hendersonville...the Head Coach made it a point to tell me and "a couple others" that this "on the field behavior" issue is something they have struggled all year with..(coach's words...not mine) and tonight it once again "showed its ugly head". He sincerely apologized for "the behavior of a few" and would deal with them once he returned to school on Monday. Again, you could see he was hurt by the season coming to an end....yet the disappointment of the conduct of a couple players had him more concerned. Great job Commandos....and great job Patriots...once again..you beat an excellent football team tonight!!

Haa..Riverdale06...you are correct about the Henry Countian you speak of who is a parent of a former Lady Patriot Basketballer!...I actually saw the individual you're talking about this week...and thankfully..you are correct in expressing the fact that you can't judge an entire community by the actions of one or a few.

For the record...just as the Commandos loaded the buses in route back to Hendersonville...the Head Coach made it a point to tell me and "a couple others" that this "on the field behavior" issue is something they have struggled all year with..(coach's words...not mine) and tonight it once again "showed its ugly head". He sincerely apologized for "the behavior of a few" and would deal with them once he returned to school on Monday. Again, you could see he was hurt by the season coming to an end....yet the disappointment of the conduct of a couple players had him more concerned. Great job Commandos....and great job Patriots...once again..you beat an excellent football team tonight!!

That's nice to hear their coach showed some class. I will admit many of their fans did as well after what happened. There was one who started shouting profanities towards the end (had been drinking I'm positive), but over all, they were a good group, or at least most of the ones closer to me were.

I heard after the game that 6,000 plus showed up. Is this true? And if so, is this a new HC record?

well...consider my crow officially eaten, and eaten well. it's a good tasting kind of crow, though, because any time hendersonville gets beat, it is a good night. :mrgreen:

hc physically imposed their will on the commandos tonight, and they simply didn't have enough to keep this one close. very impressive performance from hc from top to bottom. i was particularly impressed with the performance of hc's qb. he got it done passing and running tonight. the scuffle at the end was uncalled for, but hc kept their composure and didn't let their emotions get the best of them. they look like a team on a mission.

good luck in cookeville. this gallatin green wave fan is pulling for ya. :thumb: