Henry County vs Hendersonville

titanfan33

Agreed. I wasn't a fan of the chant, but I understand the frustration. At some point or another, a program has to learn how to play with class...and these chip shots they have taken at us for back-to-back years show the definition of a lack of class. I've been a player, and I understand that when you're on the road getting blown out, that your emotions can get the best of you, but their program has a history of this type of behavior and it served them well to get humbled. Like I said, I wasn't a fan of the chant, but it did make that last touchdown that put us up 40-14 all the more sweet.

On to Cookeville.

Next time we'll do this one (so we'll be more classy):

Pork chop, pork chop

Greasy, greasy

We can beat your team

Easy, easy!

I disagree that the "go home" chant was anything more than our crowd's appropriately zealous expression of our displeasure.

Next time we'll do this one (so we'll be more classy):

Pork chop, pork chop

Greasy, greasy

We can beat your team

Easy, easy!

I disagree that the "go home" chant was anything more than our crowd's appropriately zealous expression of our displeasure.

Facts, You ARE a poet but watch those iambs !!!!

GO BIG RED

I guess Hendersonville couldn't get last weeks officiating crew to make the trip with them.....

Could you elaborate on the "melee"?

After an onside kick by Hendersonville, a HC player got pushed late by a HHS player. HC player put his hands up to avoid penalty and then was charged again. Another HC player tried to pull and shield said player away from HHS, and then suddenly HHS players were joining in. Didn't see any HC players being agressors, but I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me if any of yall saw anything different.

After an onside kick by Hendersonville, a HC player got pushed late by a HHS player. HC player put his hands up to avoid penalty and then was charged again. Another HC player tried to pull and shield said player away from HHS, and then suddenly HHS players were joining in. Didn't see any HC players being agressors, but I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me if any of yall saw anything different.

Okay, if this is true then nevermind FactsOnly. Chant away. I thought it was just one late hit, I didn't see the second charge.

Edited by RedSwarm10

Fair assessment. #49 for Hendersonville had been the aggressor for the last few plays prior to the "extra-curriculars", but he was not the only Commando instigating. Luckily it happened close to the HC sidelines and some coaches were able to grab players before anything got out of hand. For the record, #49 and an additional Commando were tossed from the game.

Fair assessment. #49 for Hendersonville had been the aggressor for the last few plays prior to the "extra-curriculars", but he was not the only Commando instigating. Luckily it happened close to the HC sidelines and some coaches were able to grab players before anything got out of hand. For the record, #49 and an additional Commando were tossed from the game.

Not surprised by this. Hendersonville basically ended Beech's season last year with a late hit out of bounds that broke our qb's collar bone. In the days following, several HHS parents even talked smack about "knocking out" our qb.

Hendersonville played with a lot of class when we played them this season. I thoroughly enjoyed playing them. They are a great team none the less! Keep your head up boys. I wish you would have made it!!

Congrats to hc

They ended the game with no class tonight. They don't do as well when dominated offensively, defensively, on special teams, and by our second team.

Ridgway's Schedule was also soft, 79th softest or hardest, either way you look at it 79th, and your 88th are a far cry from 9th.

Go Commandos :thumb:

Oh Look, another soft team to add to our soft schedule...and you didn't even give us a workout to prepare us for Powell :rolleyes: In addition.... REALLY..YOU COULDN'T GOUGE OUR EYES OUT THIS TIME SO Y'ALL WENT TO SWINGING.. C'MON NOW..REALLY? :o