Henry County vs Hendersonville

titanfan33

Fact is the coachT.com and maxprep rankings both trend towards your schedule being soft. I didn't write it, so get mad at them, I am only relaying the Facts.

Fact is Fact, and soft is soft. The facts don't lie.

Go Commandos :thumb:

Facts:

1 Hendersonville High School was no different from ANY of our weak district wins with 2 exceptions.

a Our second team scored a touchdown against you. We weren't able to against our weak district foes.

b You more than met our expectations with your lack of class. No one else came close all year.

2 Most of our weak district foes did not give up when the beating started like Hendersonville High School did.

3 As predicted, a few well delivered blows again made it an unfair fight. Ask #5 what I'm talking about if you are confused.

I went to this game tonight...I was very impressed with the Patriots. Good size line, especially the Jelks young man....he's huge. Yall have great speed. Your kicking game is a little weak. Your tailback is a big, fast, tough runner...I heard that he's Dominick Allen's little brother.

I also heard that this is Henry Co.'s first time to make it to the state championship game...congrats! I hope yall bring home the Gold Ball to W. TN!

Facts:

1 Hendersonville High School was no different from ANY of our weak district wins with 2 exceptions.

a Our second team scored a touchdown against you. We weren't able to against our weak district foes.

b You more than met our expectations with your lack of class. No one else came close all year.

2 Most of our weak district foes did not give up when the beating started like Hendersonville High School did.

3 As predicted, a few well delivered blows again made it an unfair fight. Ask #5 what I'm talking about if you are confused.

Our "Go Home!" chant after the melee lacked class as well. However, after years of this behavior when playing Hendersonville, it was semi-warranted.

Oh well, boo hoo.

On to Cookeville!

Our "Go Home!" chant after the melee lacked class as well. However, after years of this behavior when playing Hendersonville, it was semi-warranted.

Oh well, boo hoo.

On to Cookeville!

I guess Hendersonville couldn't get last weeks officiating crew to make the trip with them.....

Could you elaborate on the "melee"?

Oh well, boo hoo.

On to Cookeville!

Agreed. I wasn't a fan of the chant, but I understand the frustration. At some point or another, a program has to learn how to play with class...and these cheap shots they have taken at us for back-to-back years show the definition of a lack of class. I've been a player, and I understand that when you're on the road getting blown out, that your emotions can get the best of you, but their program has a history of this type of behavior and it served them well to get humbled. Like I said, I wasn't a fan of the chant, but it did make that last touchdown that put us up 40-14 all the more sweet.

On to Cookeville.

Edited by RedSwarm10