For My WilCo Friends Consideration

IronGut

Back again huh......sorry 0 and 1 and 1 and 1 is the same in the playoffs (you go home )

Was a good year for Indy as they were picked second to last , even if it was one and done they still own the bragging rights of district champions.........did I ever say respect around the state ? Nope , not many tens can claim that title can they. In district poll the coaches and they will tell you yes.

Wow you must have lil respect if you are happy with beating just boro and raven wood in your district

Just like this year watch out for Indy again to sneak up on a few and that is a fact

Son, you weep that your entitled to your opinion and indeed you are but seems a lil silly telling me that after you earlier said I need to basically be quiet since I don't have a dog in the hunt.... Wait you don't have a dog in the hunt either ....

Now sure your mom is yelling for you to clean your room , so take care

You have my respect

So you are down to immature insults and you are at the end of your ability. Good. Discussion over.

I hear your sister calling...try not ti get worked up, but I think she wants another kiss.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are down to immature insults and you are at the end of your ability. Good. Discussion over.

I hear your sister calling...try not ti get worked up, but I think she wants another kiss.

Cleaning your room ...yep a big insult. Hmmmmmm good thing I didn't use the really funny one about kissing my sister ( real original )

And for the record your sister does kiss good

Couldn't argue the facts could you , game set and match

Yell at me in 2017 when chs beats Franklin

Till then seasons greetings from mr Notre Dame

Cleaning your room ...yep a big insult. Hmmmmmm good thing I didn't use the really funny one about kissing my sister ( real original )

And for the record your sister does kiss good

Couldn't argue the facts could you , game set and match

Yell at me in 2017 when chs beats Franklin

Till then seasons greetings from mr Notre Dame

Iron gut wiped the floor with you. You look the arrogant fool.

Iron gut wiped the floor with you. You look the arrogant fool.

Arrogant yes I am thank you

correct in all my statements - yes

How did he wipe when he didn't even know chs lost to Indy this year and he trolls the wilco board

And spoken from your man crush himself " immature to call names "

Appears you are the real fool fool

Again I shoot I score I win

I beg you put another quarter in this game

Arrogant yes I am thank you

correct in all my statements - yes

How did he wipe when he didn't even know chs lost to Indy this year and he trolls the wilco board

And spoken from your man crush himself " immature to call names "

Appears you are the real fool fool

Again I shoot I score I win

I beg you put another quarter in this game

Have at it. And I don't see anywhere where it said Chs won or lost to indy this year. He did say Indy lost to Chs LAST year.

Keep stroking you own ego. You seem to be good at self gratification.

And here's another .25 for you. You seem to need it to get some counseling for that temper.

Pretty funny thread. Not sure the debat - Indy had better record and head to head - maybe next year CHS but until then - lick your wounds.

This thread never seemed to be about head to head. Some guy comments on who had the better season. Another guy seems to have gotten his feelings hurt. Looks like he wanted to vent his frustration for his team going home in round one. The only Williamson county team that made the playoffs to do so. That must be embarrassing, lol. And after all that bragging! :roflol:

This thread never seemed to be about head to head. Some guy comments on who had the better season. Another guy seems to have gotten his feelings hurt. Looks like he wanted to vent his frustration for his team going home in round one. The only Williamson county team that made the playoffs to do so. That must be embarrassing, lol. And after all that bragging! :roflol:

Note , your buddy did say chs beat Indy

Again I gave props for the hire and for the season to chs

You and the other middle school kiddie said chs had the best season in the district, I replied how could that be possible when CHS came in 4th place and list to Indy, BHS and FHS

How girlie like to say your team was first wilco team to lose , does it matter ? BHS was a better team that night , guess Smyrna is is bad as well being first Rutherford co team to lose

Truth an fact proud of the job Indy did this year , they surprised me , the local media, and Murphy all had them at or near the bottom of the region. Indy surprised a lot a lot a lot of people this year , they were not even picked to make the playoffs

Unless you take that gold ball home dropping out in round one or round 3 does not matter one bit

Hey for the 2011 season 5, 10,15 ,30 years from now Indy can show off that banner and ring claiming them district champs , what can chs claim ? Yep we made 2nd rd

Playoff formula jacked chs got lucky with powderpuff Tullahoma

According to you we can laugh at BHS, they were first wilco team knocked out last year and they claimed regular season crown

Mad yeah at your stupidity and knowledge of football

Fact , Indy was my adopted team years back with likes of pettigrew Baugh and few others

Keep your quarter for your milk money or are your parents on the school lunch welfare program

Again you lose

Calm down there, Mrs. Palin. I'm a Rutherford County guy making an observation and submitting an opinion. And my team beat yours. And your team was out of the playoffs before Centennial. You can talk about seasons from years ago, but based on this year, Centennial played longer than Indy. Indy wasnt ready for the playoffs and the outcome speaks for itself. And I since you bring up history, didnt Centennial beat Indy last year? Get real, you have no dog in this hunt. Franklin and Brentwood, yes because Centennial has never beaten them. Indy? No way.

As Shakespear wrote "the lady doth protest too much." :roflol:

This is for palin...again you are wrong, this is where iron said Chs beat indy LAST year.

You're an angry little man, arent you? And here comes the brag about your height, weight, and your playing days at notre dame. Who cares, you were wrong yet again, and this post proves it.

You lose.

Note , your buddy did say chs beat Indy

Again I gave props for the hire and for the season to chs

You and the other middle school kiddie said chs had the best season in the district, I replied how could that be possible when CHS came in 4th place and list to Indy, BHS and FHS

How girlie like to say your team was first wilco team to lose , does it matter ? BHS was a better team that night , guess Smyrna is is bad as well being first Rutherford co team to lose

Truth an fact proud of the job Indy did this year , they surprised me , the local media, and Murphy all had them at or near the bottom of the region. Indy surprised a lot a lot a lot of people this year , they were not even picked to make the playoffs

Unless you take that gold ball home dropping out in round one or round 3 does not matter one bit

Hey for the 2011 season 5, 10,15 ,30 years from now Indy can show off that banner and ring claiming them district champs , what can chs claim ? Yep we made 2nd rd

Playoff formula jacked chs got lucky with powderpuff Tullahoma

According to you we can laugh at BHS, they were first wilco team knocked out last year and they claimed regular season crown

Mad yeah at your stupidity and knowledge of football

Fact , Indy was my adopted team years back with likes of pettigrew Baugh and few others

Keep your quarter for your milk money or are your parents on the school lunch welfare program

Again you lose

Ok I lose. Congrats to Indy, the first Williamson County team put out of the playoffs, 2011. Great season. Much respect to you. :roflol: :roflol: :thumb:

This is for palin...again you are wrong, this is where iron said Chs beat indy LAST year.

You're an angry little man, arent you? And here comes the brag about your height, weight, and your playing days at notre dame. Who cares, you were wrong yet again, and this post proves it.

You lose.

Nope you lose you have the fat wife.

Nope you lose you have the fat wife.

Angry and jealous, huh? That little temper problem has driven everyone out of your life, that plus your drinking. Lonely, frustrated, and keeping up with high school football when you dont have a kid playing...nice life you got there partner.

Congrats on getting a playoff game...maybe next year, with a little more luck and a little more hard work, your team will win a playoff game. :roflol: