• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent and Lovelace-Volunteer

Terrill-Tennessee High

Gaitor-Boone

Kilby-Central

Tarlton, Campbell and Ganger-Crockett

Ganger ball hog shoot DC out of some games :popcorneater: Gaitor should not even be on the ball court because of being caught with drugs only has 2 sit out some games that tells me the coach has NO rules seen Vol in jam didnt see no one there 2 watch :hungry: Over all the Big 8 will be down

Big 8 is down. But there is still good players on each team. I believe league games will be good.

On a side note I notice that your always on Boones coach and Boone anytime you can get a chance. I guess you have a personal issue with him and Boone. Maybe its because your son couldn't play at the hill and you took him to Boone. Guess what he didn't make it there either. So do us all a favor and stop making up lies about kids and coaches when you have no idea what your talking about.

Good luck to all the teams in The Big 8 this year!

Big 8 is down. But there is still good players on each team. I believe league games will be good.

On a side note I notice that your always on Boones coach and Boone anytime you can get a chance. I guess you have a personal issue with him and Boone. Maybe its because your son couldn't play at the hill and you took him to Boone. Guess what he didn't make it there either. So do us all a favor and stop making up lies about kids and coaches when you have no idea what your talking about.

Good luck to all the teams in The Big 8 this year!

I have a 11 year old girl.Got me mixed up with someone else and Gatior did get caught with drugs and he has to sit out some games for it.If you knew any of the players amd teams u would now that.Boone is lucky he gets to play he makes that team go.There my dark horse along with DC to win the league.And i do agree with you the league games in the big 8 will be very close this year :popcorneater:

Edited by jeffs

• 2 weeks later...

SH look like they play team ball this year.Not just going to 1 or 2 players

The best all around player on Science Hills team is Zach Howard. He can shoot, plays outstanding defense and has maturity the other players don't have. CJ Good is one to watch as well. He can shoot and plays smart. Reed Hayes has really impressed me this year. These guys could be the best players in the conference.

The best all around player on Science Hills team is Zach Howard. He can shoot, plays outstanding defense and has maturity the other players don't have. CJ Good is one to watch as well. He can shoot and plays smart. Reed Hayes has really impressed me this year. These guys could be the best players in the conference.

I do agree Zack as showed that he can play the game.Heard that Hunter will give it a try maybe over Christmas his back is really giving him trouble hope he can give them some min

I do agree Zack as showed that he can play the game.Heard that Hunter will give it a try maybe over Christmas his back is really giving him trouble hope he can give them some min

Hopefully, Hunter will be back soon. It would be fun watching Zach Howard and Hunter Leveau. These two players have been underestimated the last couple of years and not been given the time on the court they deserve. Other players not as talented as these guys have faired much better.

Hopefully, Hunter will be back soon. It would be fun watching Zach Howard and Hunter Leveau. These two players have been underestimated the last couple of years and not been given the time on the court they deserve. Other players not as talented as these guys have faired much better.

He told me his going 2 try to play during Christmas tourneyHis back is really giving him fits hope he gets back need him down low to help Reed out