Riverdale Offseason Thread

RutherfordRazor

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect that Dillon will be held out of the spring, or at best see limited work. Who are the other QBs we might see in the spring?

most likely, dillon will be held out. other Qb's are chanten pace, joey koolakowsky, shawn culp,all are incoming sophomores, and one senior chris hurst who transfered from station camp last year. chris got alot of reps on JV last year.

most likely, dillon will be held out. other Qb's are chanten pace, joey koolakowsky, shawn culp,all are incoming sophomores, and one senior chris hurst who transfered from station camp last year. chris got alot of reps on JV last year.

That's going to be really interesting to watch. It could also be a really good thing for the teaam to sort out a clear #2 QB and let him get a lot of work in the spring. Have to admit I don't recognize any of those names.

Weather is getting warmer so spring football can't be far behind.

The DNJ had some interesting notes this morning.

There will be a 7-AAA Jamboree the week prior to week 0. It will be at Riverdale this year. It will be a half of football between each of the week 10 7-AAA opponents.

Game times this Fall will be 7:00 PM rather than 7:30.

Freshmen and JV games will be on Mondays.

Link to the DNJ article:

7-AAA DNJ Article

Edited by TDCman

There will be a 7-AAA Jamboree the week prior to week 0. It will be at Riverdale this year. It will be a half of football between each of the week 10 7-AAA opponents.

Link to the DNJ article:

7-AAA DNJ Article

I like the freshman an jv on Mondays as well! Should be positive all the way around! :thumb:

Link to the DNJ article:

7-AAA DNJ Article

I wish we could get 9AAA involved with the jamboree so we dont have to play each other but it will be a nice little fund raiser for all the schools...

not a fan of the monday night game as I like to be home for the monday night football game

and I am mixed on the start time I like it because i leave for work around 12 or 1 in the morning and I dont like it because it seems 7 gets there quick.lol...either way i will be there and ready to cheer on my WARRIORS