Top 10 teams in the State

WoodlawnFalcons

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the top 10 teams in the state regardless of classification or division.. You can rank em or just list 10.

My list in no order is-

Maryville.... Ensworth... Greeneville.. Powell.. Riverdale.. Baylor... Mt Juliet.. Whitehaven.. Henry Co.. USJ

Powell, Henry County, and USJ are the only "question marks" that I see. Where is CAK? Didn't they just eliminate Alcoa?

Powell, Henry County, and USJ are the only "question marks" that I see. Where is CAK? Didn't they just eliminate Alcoa?

They did, but still had 2 losses to teams that aren't that great. If it was the top 11 than CAK would have prolly got that last slot. I still believe CAK wins 3a championship and than they'll be more in the discussion.

Bring whatever it is you're drinking to pigeon forge cuz it's obviously some good stuff...have you seen the greene machine in person the past two years???

Yep. I've covered Greeneville over the past four seasons. I have immense respect for the Greene Devils -- they're excellent, and they're easily among the top 15 programs in the state right now. But I've also seen several of the teams that made my top ten list. They're just a little better.

I would agree with this list even though its hard to compare. I may would put Ensworth number 1 but Maryville is an excellent team. I have seen both play live and would think Maryville vs Ensworth would be a heck of a game but I in my opinion Ensworth would win. Great list

1) Maryville

2) Ensworth

3) Baylor

4) Riverdale

5) Brentwood Academy

6) Mt. Juliet

7) Whitehaven

8) Powell

9) MUS

10) Henry County