Coach Allen leaving Chatt Central?

thunderstruck

Boards been quite for a few days whats the latest, John the Baptist thinking about wanting a different visor? The purple one not suiting him?? If all the rumors turn out to be true and he bolts will the county step in and make a hire here cause its pretty obvious to the average fan that the administration at Central is clueless. Seems very unfortunate for the football players to have so much uncertainty year in and year out.

Boards been quite for a few days whats the latest, John the Baptist thinking about wanting a different visor? The purple one not suiting him?? If all the rumors turn out to be true and he bolts will the county step in and make a hire here cause its pretty obvious to the average fan that the administration at Central is clueless. Seems very unfortunate for the football players to have so much

uncertainty year in and year out.

Best thing that could happen to Chatt Central. He came to Bradley promising A LOT and bailed after one season, leaving the football program thousands of dollars in debt. After he left we finally have had some success. If it is true I hope those boys at Chatt Central get a coach that will stay more than a year or two.

It's been said on here before but it would add a lot to the programs and school to eliminate the "Central" school name and call it Harrison. That's where the school is, there's nothing Central about the location. The process would be like Soddy-Daisy closing down, a new school opening in Ooltewah, and calling it Soddy-Daisy. Most all of the other 9-12 schools in the county have the name of their town or community, this one should too. They can still keep the trophies and awards, and remember what was won decades ago in another part of town at the old Central HS.

Whoever the coach will be, needs to expect the possibility of moving back into Class AAA/5A football. Central was the largest AA/4A program in the state at the last redistricting. It will be a lot tougher, including with East Hamilton for sure moving up.

I have heard his name in the mix for the Cleveland job. It wouldn't surprise anyone if he left though.

John Allen is a JOKE....What has he ever done? He took an LFO team to playoffs and lost in the first round (with the best illegaly recruited class that LFO ever had from Tyner, Brainerd, etc) Then went to Bradley and promised them the world and went 1-9 and left. Then went to Silverdale and got told to leave after a couple of years. Then goes to Central and is already supposedly talking about leaving there because he can't win with some of the best athletes in chattanooga. In my opinion, he is obviously not a good coach.

• 2 weeks later...

i have grown tired of hearing all this about coach John Allen so here we go......

i myself work at Central High School and talk to Coach Allen On a daily basis...and i can assure you that he is perfectly happy and excited about being at Central. he has no plan on going anywhere anytime soon. he has bought a house 10 minutes from the school and moved his family there and his kids love the schools they are in. so to all the John Allen Haters....for what ever reason....You can be assured that he will be on the sideline for 2012 season. and i would look for some changes from the Pounders forth coming but it will not be at the head coaching helm........ p.s do not excpect any responses from me to any responses to this

i have grown tired of hearing all this about coach John Allen so here we go......

i myself work at Central High School and talk to Coach Allen On a daily basis...and i can assure you that he is perfectly happy and excited about being at Central. he has no plan on going anywhere anytime soon. he has bought a house 10 minutes from the school and moved his family there and his kids love the schools they are in. so to all the John Allen Haters....for what ever reason....You can be assured that he will be on the sideline for 2012 season. and i would look for some changes from the Pounders forth coming but it will not be at the head coaching helm........ p.s do not excpect any responses from me to any responses to this

Coach Cooper glad to heard that..... :thumb: