FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Too tough to call. Both teams have knocked off their #1 and #2 teams. Both teams are on a roll. Both teams have a very close win/loss record. It will all come down to who wants it more and who makes the least mistakes. FCS plays with passion and has multiple threats with two incredible QB's and an impressive full back/QB option. I know nothing of Dresden other than what I see in the brackets and read in articles. Anyone who posts on here in some huge favor of either team is crazy. This could be the best thriller of all 8 games in Cookeville next weekend!

I know absolutely nothing about Dresden. However, if they are not big and physical, they will not slow down this big, physical, time consuming offense of FCS. While very predictible, they are still difficult to stop. They just run it down your throat, and then run a pass play for a seemingly easy completion when they need it.

They do not play a lot of players both ways considering they are 2A, and the ones that do play both ways are great players. Just by glancing at Dresden's schedule and results and watching FCS play. I would not pick against FCS.

I'll be watching it for sure. Good luck to both teams.

I know absolutely nothing about Dresden. However, if they are not big and physical, they will not slow down this big, physical, time consuming offense of FCS. While very predictible, they are still difficult to stop. They just run it down your throat, and then run a pass play for a seemingly easy completion when they need it.

They do not play a lot of players both ways considering they are 2A, and the ones that do play both ways are great players. Just by glancing at Dresden's schedule and results and watching FCS play. I would not pick against FCS.

I'll be watching it for sure. Good luck to both teams.

wish Dresden the best of luck, but truth is the championship was played last Friday and awarded to FCS on a horrible call!

• Upvote 1

I just want to congratulate the Lions players and coaching staff. I have seen every game and I have fussed at players, coaches and refs during the course of our journey to the state championship game. Our boys have played with heart and passion and last night was the best coaching job all season. I hope all the boys, coaches and fans realize both teams are good to have gotten this far and HAVE FUN!! For all the seniors this is huge and I hope they enjoy it. I hope no one from either team gets hurt and the refs call a fair game both ways. It would be nice to see a great game by 2 great teams without either team having to play the refs as well. I know both teams will appreciate all the fan support they can get and I know evryone who can will show up to support all the "little boys in big bodies" with BIG hearts because that's how parents see them. We love you Lions let everyone hear you ROAR!!!!!!

Lol hogheaven means well. Here's hoping both teams play to the best of their ability, all the coaches use wisdom in making decisions, all coaches call a fair game both ways and all the fans use discretion in their comments. Everyone have a safe trip there and I hope all the boys from both teams HAVE FUN!!! Remember no ones life depends on this game so enjoy it! For all the seniors I know this is huge so don't be so overwhelmed that you don't enjoy the game. Afterall it is a game. Special note to all the refs..........please pay more attention to the game than the sideline, put all personal preferences aside and call a fair game both ways........please.........just once! We had one of our boys facemasked right in front of the ref without a call, someone speared one of our players in the back in front of a ref without a call and other stupid things. I don't know if FCS has had this experience but good grief......enough is enough. Let the boys play and have fun. We love you Lions!!!! Let Tennessee hear you ROAR!!!!

• Upvote 1

Lol hogheaven means well. Here's hoping both teams play to the best of their ability, all the coaches use wisdom in making decisions, all refs call a fair game both ways and all the fans use discretion in their comments. Everyone have a safe trip there and I hope all the boys from both teams HAVE FUN!!! Remember no ones life depends on this game so enjoy it! For all the seniors I know this is huge so don't be so overwhelmed that you don't enjoy the game. Afterall it is a game. Special note to all the refs..........please pay more attention to the game than the sideline, put all personal preferences aside and call a fair game both ways........please.........just once! We had one of our boys facemasked right in front of the ref without a call, someone speared one of our players in the back in front of a ref without a call and other stupid things. I don't know if FCS has had this experience but good grief......enough is enough. Let the boys play and have fun. We love you Lions!!!! Let Tennessee hear you ROAR!!!!

I like DRESDEN, DRESDEN and more DRESDEN. They play smash mouth football and pass from time to time. They have played all 4 playoff games on the road all over western tennessee and what says they can't win it all. For sure, some color football is coming back to the community whether it's Silver or Gold. You have worked very hard, these chances don't come around very oftern, it's not a dream and win it all. Congrats and Go DRESDEN!!!!