FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Playing the underdog role is fine with us. Its worked out pretty good for us so far :thumb:

I am going to take the Lions in this one although they will be the underdog. Dresden should have all the respect from all of West Tn. The Lions got there the hard way! My way of thinking that Dresden did something not many teams could do or have done. The Lions go to Mckenzie,Humboldt,Westwood and Adamsville. Pretty amazing to me to win on the road. The Lions have a good football team and i know FCS does as well knocking off TC and BB that's also tough to do! This one will be a great football game. Winning 4 on the road and beating 4 good teams well let's make it 5 Dresden u have earn the right and i just got a feeling the Lions just might bring back the Gold Ball! Good luck to the Lions! :thumb:

First off, Congrats to both teams on making the state championship. I know absolutely nothing about Dresden, so how is y'alls line, and how are your skill position players? Also, do you have a good cornerback? We could have thrown touchdowns to D.P. all night if we wanted. I honestly don't expect us to throw the ball much during this game. Our offense isn't hard to figure out, we're gonna be running the ball inside the tackles most of the time. Honestly I think the only reason we run outside is to keep a defense honest. This game will come down to which line is better, and as I have thought all year, the line is the strong point of our team this year. I will not make a score prediction because I know nothing about Dresden.

I know absolutely nothing about Dresden. However, if they are not big and physical, they will not slow down this big, physical, time consuming offense of FCS. While very predictible, they are still difficult to stop. They just run it down your throat, and then run a pass play for a seemingly easy completion when they need it.

They do not play a lot of players both ways considering they are 2A, and the ones that do play both ways are great players. Just by glancing at Dresden's schedule and results and watching FCS play. I would not pick against FCS.

I'll be watching it for sure. Good luck to both teams.

I'm sure you'll be taking a look at us on tape this week and you will see that we're not big but we are very physical. We don't have the benefit of recruiting big players so we just turn Oompa Loompas into warriors. Everyone we've played has been bigger but we wear those big boys down. All the way Lions!!

Just like dtown stated you wont be impressed with the Lion's size, but win or lose next week you will know you've been to battle. Probably the hardest hitting small bunch of kids you'll ever see and they tackle five or six at a time. We thrive in the role of underdog and are happy with these people crowing you state champs before the game is played. Skilled players are awesome.

Lions shock the football world with a 28 to 14 win in Cookville!!!! :flower:

Just like dtown stated you wont be impressed with the Lion's size, but win or lose next week you will know you've been to battle. Probably the hardest hitting small bunch of kids you'll ever see and they tackle five or six at a time. We thrive in the role of underdog and are happy with these people crowing you state champs before the game is played. Skilled players are awesome.

Lions shock the football world with a 28 to 14 win in Cookville!!!! :flower:

Really? Shock the world? Lol FCS was a 4 seed and y'all were a 5 seed, I don't quite see that being a world shocking win haha I highly doubt it happens though, Go Commanders!! And don't start this under dog crap, we're a 4 seed, not a 1 or 2 seed. Oh and recruiting isn't illegal, giving scholarships is.

Get ready for the most physical oompa loompas you have ever seen. I can't wait to see the paid for team against the team of Heart! And hopefully we can play those clowns at boyd in a street game afterwards since you think you should be there too. Oh no. Physical, run up the middle team. What will we do... say goodbye to your big fat legs rich boys. :roflol: Usually we spar with teams like mckenzie, UC, huntingdon...but we at least respect eachother. I have ZERO respect for a paid for team with college coaching staffs. Should be in the private division. But, we will just have to knock you there. West Tennessee is coming. TSSAA...keep the refs secret so they don't get those envelopes in their pockets. wink wink :roflolk: Time we teach a little district 13 respect to y'all! :roflol:

wish Dresden the best of luck, but truth is the championship was played last Friday and awarded to FCS on a horrible call!

If you were at the FCS/BB game then you would know that the officiating was absolutely horrible the ENTIRE game. Don't get me wrong, if I was a BB fan, I would be beyond furious about that last call but the real story is that the officials didn't throw a single flag the ENTIRE game and if you watch the whole game on video you would see that there were at least 2 "no calls" that went in BB's favor, one which led to an eventual BB touchdown a few plays later. Obviously the last "no call" stings the worse but be real. Let's complain about the whole game, not just the final seconds. With real officials, if this game were replayed entirely FCS would still win. Side note: if these boys are going to play their guts out for this why can't the TSSAA do their part and get real officials? I would gladly pay double the ticket price to help fund it!

Get ready for the most physical oompa loompas you have ever seen. I can't wait to see the paid for team against the team of Heart! And hopefully we can play those clowns at boyd in a street game afterwards since you think you should be there too. Oh no. Physical, run up the middle team. What will we do... say goodbye to your big fat legs rich boys. :roflol: Usually we spar with teams like mckenzie, UC, huntingdon...but we at least respect eachother. I have ZERO respect for a paid for team with college coaching staffs. Should be in the private division. But, we will just have to knock you there. West Tennessee is coming. TSSAA...keep the refs secret so they don't get those envelopes in their pockets. wink wink :roflolk: Time we teach a little district 13 respect to y'all! :roflol:

I would love to see your face if Dresden loses, because I will tell you what, if FCS plays like they did against trousdale, Dresden is down the drain. I wouldnt be very confident about Dresden winning, its going to be a close game.