FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

I said into the wind, retard. Your punter did manage a 28 yarder into the wind so I guess he was awesome.

One that spot was questionable, and second I will take a 28 yard punt over a negative 5 or whatever it was any day. There is no comparing the punters in this game.

Edited by classof82

One that spot was questionable, and second I will take a 28 yard punt over a negative 5 or whatever it was any day. There is no comparing the punters in this game.

I believe that was a -7 yard punt; add that to the 2 punts that went less than 10 yards. The FCS punter had a 37 yard punt into the wind.

ysoangry, I know you're down because your team got boatraced, but if you're going to hide behind a keyboard at least be an internet tough guy

I believe that was a -7 yard punt; add that to the 2 punts that went less than 10 yards. The FCS punter had a 37 yard punt into the wind.

ysoangry, I know you're down because your team got boatraced, but if you're going to hide behind a keyboard at least be an internet tough guy

Really? Internet tough guy? Boatraced? I was one of the first to say congrats to FCS. Look at the stats. Yes your punter was much better than ours on Sat. Actually we had four punts of 12 yards or less and yes one was -7 yards. Until the 4th quarter and as bad as Dresden was playing you had your hands full.

Time of poss Dresden 25.22 FCS 22.38

Rushing yards Dresden 108 FCS 170

Passing Dresden 13 of 23 for 108 with 3 int, FCS 0 for 2 with 1 int

Fumbles Dresden 1 FCS 0

Penalties Dresden 11 for 101 yards FCS 3 for 20.

Like I said before we played, the team with the least amount of turnovers would win. You guys won because of turnovers, penalties and field position. Don't act like you were the best team playing in Cookeville, Dresden hurt themselves far more than your team hurt us.

Really? Internet tough guy? Boatraced? I was one of the first to say congrats to FCS. Look at the stats. Yes your punter was much better than ours on Sat. Actually we had four punts of 12 yards or less and yes one was -7 yards. Until the 4th quarter and as bad as Dresden was playing you had your hands full.

Time of poss Dresden 25.22 FCS 22.38

Rushing yards Dresden 108 FCS 170

Passing Dresden 13 of 23 for 108 with 3 int, FCS 0 for 2 with 1 int

Fumbles Dresden 1 FCS 0

Penalties Dresden 11 for 101 yards FCS 3 for 20.

Like I said before we played, the team with the least amount of turnovers would win. You guys won because of turnovers, penalties and field position. Don't act like you were the best team playing in Cookeville, Dresden hurt themselves far more than your team hurt us.

LOL so minus the Def Dresden played against they would have won!!! Holy cow you figured out how to go undefeated next year for sure!

Get over it already! FCS won, we lost. YSOANGRY was one of the first people to congratulate FCS & never once made a comparison to punters other than talking about the wind being a factor. FCS was the better team on Sat. plain & simple. We had 12 of our starters test positive for strep last week which I'd like to think had some effect on how the boys played but no excuses.....we lost. Did we deserve to be playing in Cookeville? Most definately. We won all of our playoff games convincingly. Can you say the same? Didn't think so. The silver ball belongs to Dresden where as FCS will always have to share a portion of the gold ball with BB & the official.

Edited by dtownfan364

I'm just glad we will probably never have to deal with the fans of FCS ever again. I'd say 99% of the West TN fans know how to win graciously & lose graciously. Duckman & Butchie's team played us twice this year. We gave each other a hard time leading up to game day but when the game was over, we all gave our congrats, props, etc. & was over it. As you can see, they were also behind us during playoffs. FCS fans on here certainly do not represent what I would think the name of the school stands for.

I'm just glad we will probably never have to deal with the fans of FCS ever again. I'd say 99% of the West TN fans know how to win graciously & lose graciously. Duckman & Butchie's team played us twice this year. We gave each other a hard time leading up to game day but when the game was over, we all gave our congrats, props, etc. & was over it. As you can see, they were also behind us during playoffs. FCS fans on here certainly do not represent what I would think the name of the school stands for.

Think Boyd fans were backing FCS? Now that you mentioned it I have figured out how to go undefeated next year. I might get coach of the year...............

I tried to tell these folks I was a Cosby Eagle fan but they wanted to argue. Congrats to Dresden and FCS for their fine seasons. I enjoyed the game and the good natured fun I've had on here, especially with ysoangry.

Best of luck next year to both teams. If any of you posters find your way to Cosby, turn left on Roostertown Road and go to the last compound on the right, set a spell, and I'll pour you a glass of Mountain Spring Water (wink.

I tried to tell these folks I was a Cosby Eagle fan but they wanted to argue. Congrats to Dresden and FCS for their fine seasons. I enjoyed the game and the good natured fun I've had on here, especially with ysoangry.

Best of luck next year to both teams. If any of you posters find your way to Cosby, turn left on Roostertown Road and go to the last compound on the right, set a spell, and I'll pour you a glass of Mountain Spring Water (wink.

Wow I almost feel punked...... Never heard of the Cosby Eagles but good luck to you guys and if you ever make it to west Tn we can also find you some "lake water" actually carried some with us to Cookeville to celebrate with but didn't need it.

Wow I almost feel punked...... Never heard of the Cosby Eagles but good luck to you guys and if you ever make it to west Tn we can also find you some "lake water" actually carried some with us to Cookeville to celebrate with but didn't need it.

last county on I-40 before you enter North Carolina, we are known for our Basketball teams

my daughter is looking at UT-Martin so I might get out your way and need a little Lake Water to make it home