Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Hahaha where do you keep finding these pictures man??? Is that a phallic windmill?

And I apologize for my earlier usage of the word retard...I think that'n may have sailed over your head my friend. But hey! he called me inbreed clown;why dont you stick up for me?defend greene county?geez. And for the record greeneville is not some big city...change your perspective a little and you will come to find that everyone other than those residing in the 3 main cities (Chatt,Nash,Knox)of the volunteer state are regarded as "country/rural-hicktown" in the eyes of the rest of the world (Mississippi can have Memphis). There is no special distinction between a hillbilly that lives near the center of the county as opposed to one who is closer to the east west north or southern boundary. Accept for maybe that we're better than you...but whose counting? :D

And why dont you respect us ballski???cuz we're in your classification and they arent? lol in what way are we not on their level? ask them and see what THEY tell you

This thread isnt about me,your gona need help blocking and tackling not talking smack...you got that all wrapped up homie

k ...im tired ...ill take it easy for a bit .... just remember Panthers win!!!! and stop begging for help ...defend yourself ... man ...

only the strong survive ...those other programs are proven ...you guys just got lucky!! respect is earned not given ... so on that note...

minipanther.jpg

Edited by boski

no barb ...that's what big trey ...had you go fetch ...for his pregame tailgate bash!!!

greentreytailgate.jpg Big Trey "thanks barb your'e a doll ,i just cleaned my grill spotless ...ready to cook sum panther kittens!!!" greenbarb.jpg barb "i sure do love your cooking you big devil you!! *wink*!"

You know Boski, I was kind of looking forward to having some fun on this thread but I am beginning to find your personal insults a bit too much to bear. I hope your boys have safe travels and an injury free game. But I am done respndng to you. You have a nice day :flower:

k ...im tired ...ill take it easy for a bit .... just remember Panthers win!!!! and stop begging for help ...defend yourself ... man ...

only the strong survive ...those other programs are proven ...you guys just got lucky!! respect is earned not given ...

Yea I bet you are tired of surfing google images and youtube. I've been trying to do some homework myself,yuns band guy must be great with PR because they have more coverage than yal.

It's definitely your bedtime cuz, lack of sleep must be causing you to hallucinate...LUCKY???

Traditional 4A playing up a classification

'00 Semi-finals:defeated by Maryville

'08 Semi-finals:defeated by Maryville

*3 Quarter-final appearances('02,'03,'07)

New 4A

'09 Runner Up

'10 Champs

'11 Finalist

Edited by CharlieArrington33

You know Boski, I was kind of looking forward to having some fun on this thread but I am beginning to find your personal insults a bit too much to bear. I hope your boys have safe travels and an injury free game. But I am done respndng to you. You have a nice day :flower:

Sorry.... but don't dish it ...if you cant take it!! ...i have plenty more!!!!

best of wishes to you too!!

next!!!

Yea I bet you are tired of surfing google images and youtube. I've been trying to do some homework myself,yuns band guy must be great with PR because they have more coverage than yal.

It's definitely your bedtime cuz, lack of sleep must be causing you to hallucinate...LUCKY???

New 4A

'09 Runner Up

'10 Runner Up

'11 Finalist

Maplewood Playoffs 2005 - 2011

2005 Second round lost to Hillsboro

2006 First round lost to Clarksville

2007 Runner Up to Maryville

2008 Second round lost to Beech

2009 Quarter-finals lost to Whites Creek

2010 Semi-finals lost to Greeneville

2011 Finalist

New 4A

'09 Runner Up

'10 Runner Up

'11 Finalist

Since 1990, Greeneville has been to post season games every year except 2. I believe you have made a mistake in your "new 4A" stats...'09 runner up, '10 state champions, '11 finalist.

Hahaha where do you keep finding these pictures man??? Is that a phallic windmill?

And I apologize for my earlier usage of the word retard...I think that'n may have sailed over your head my friend. But hey! he called me inbreed clown;why dont you stick up for me?defend greene county?geez. And for the record greeneville is not some big city...change your perspective a little and you will come to find that everyone other than those residing in the 3 main cities (Chatt,Nash,Knox)of the volunteer state are regarded as "country/rural-hicktown" in the eyes of the rest of the world (Mississippi can have Memphis). There is no special distinction between a hillbilly that lives near the center of the county as opposed to one who is closer to the east west north or southern boundary. Accept for maybe that we're better than you...but whose counting? :D

And why dont you respect us ballski???cuz we're in your classification and they arent? lol in what way are we not on their level? ask them and see what THEY tell you

This thread isnt about me,your gona need help blocking and tackling not talking smack...you got that all wrapped up homie

Two reasons why I didn't respond to boskis comment to you: 1-It might make him want to post his 100th comment on this thread. 2- You

have never seemed like someone that needed another person to "defend you".

Two reasons why I didn't respond to boskis comment to you: 1-It might make him want to post his 100th comment on this thread. 2- You

wow ..100!!! ...just trying to catch up ...and break my 1.1 post per day record!! ..yes got it!!!! and its just monday!!!

...im done for the day guys and gals ...im going to go play cityville ...to release some steam !!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!

3 reasons, gc...you had already taken a potshot at Charlie and secretly enjoy the insults being heaved at the Greeneville fans. Go back and read the countyschools/Greeneville threads. They were pathetic. None of the county posters were willing to really support their team. They were too scared of eating a little crow. They just kept going back to the "well we'll do our best" crap. I'll say this for Boski, even if his Panthers sucked he would still smack like they were defending state champs(which of course, they aren't). The Panthers, like our Devils, are fortunate to have fans that have their backs no matter what. GO GREENE! FIRE-SNOT BABY!

3 reasons, gc...you had already taken a potshot at Charlie and secretly enjoy the insults being heaved at the Greeneville fans. Go back and read the countyschools/Greeneville threads. They were pathetic. None of the county posters were willing to really support their team. They were too scared of eating a little crow. They just kept going back to the "well we'll do our best" crap. I'll say this for Boski, even if his Panthers sucked he would still smack like they were defending state champs(which of course, they aren't). The Panthers, like our Devils, are fortunate to have fans that have their backs no matter what. GO GREENE! FIRE-SNOT BABY!

HEY!!! ..MY BROWSER IS STILL OPEN BARB!!!!

lol ..but you are right ...i dont mind eating crow if i have too ....i support my panthers rain or shine ...year after year ..all those playoffs i posted ..i was at everyone ...and will be at this one!!! and did you have to rub the "state champs" part in? that kinda hurt!!

Panther Pride!!!

Barb I have read your crap all year and people like you are the reasons County fans hate Greeneville! I have nothing against the boys at Greeneville I wish them well! We support our teams in the County!

Barb I have read your crap all year and people like you are the reasons County fans hate Greeneville! I have nothing against the boys at Greeneville I wish them well! We support our teams in the County!

Finally got the trolls out from under the bed...Here's a news flash WG, Greeneville fans don't care whether county fans hate us or not. This is a football board. Last I heard fans(short fo fanatics) are supposed to be fanatical about their teams. We aren't on here to make friends.How do you think it makes your boys feel when they read these posts(and they all do)and have to read things like "they will play hard" or " they won't quit". Don't you think just one time they would like to read one post that has one of their own fans pick them to beat the Devils? Are you that darn afraid of looking bad. I never heard one of you that was willing to talk up your team...just a bunch of little sissies.