Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

"We're not on here to make friends". So why did you take a shot at me for saying what I did to Charlie...I am not on here to make friends.

Oh yeah, WG beats Greeneville in 2012...GO BUFFS!

:roflol: Greenevile will beat every county by 50+ next year... WG already lost its whole team with dalton. CD lost Julius and when has SG ever given us a test?? next year will be a very boring year in the BRAC...

Edited by BillyBobby

hey barb I bet ya sg whoops them OL big bad devils in (boys) basketball and baseball this year . There darling I talked smack to GreeneVille

Perhaps if you go over there now you can get a head start...We're kind of busy right now...and them ol big bad Devils have already beaten Bearden on the hardwood without the athletes that are currently preparing to win their second State Championship, so we'll see.

The things they did to WG the week they played each other!

what "things" did the coaches do the week they played? before you type a word, keep in mind, this conversation goes both ways. I'll just say it. JC has about as much class as a booger pickin hillbilly spittin backer on his neighbors porch. Im not going to offer up any specifics, because that's really no ones business, but i'll just say that sometimes what the adults say and do leading up to a game, can ultimately cause the results on the field to appear skewed. simply put, if a man is brave enough to walk up and poke a grizzly bear in the face, then he should be man enough to accept the consequences of his actions without later saying " that darn classless grizzly bear mauled me "...read what you want into this, but the bottom line is GHS's "coaches" didnt do ANYTHING that wasnt provoked and that my friend is a FACT. (firsthand knowledge)... If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I wish all the Greeneville and Greene County schools all the success possible on and off the field of play. We have to live and work together a far sight longer than we have to "play games" together.

I took a shot at Charlie because of his classless post, using the word retard. I love how you can do the same thing to someone, but when I call someone out it is wrong.

As far as supporting my team, I always have! But to say WG was going to beat greeneville was ridiculous. I SUPPORT MY TEAM BUT I AM REALISTIC UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE ON HERE. I have said many times on here that it appears WG has played greeneville better than any BRAC team the past 2 seasons, and better than some of the playoff teams that Greeneville has played. So I guess what you want me to do is brag on my team and not give Greeneville any credit for what they are doing...ok, I will no longer say anything good about Greeneville...I know that will not affect you!

I have never slammed someone for using the word retard... I was referring to your "city boy" crack. Because that is the usual tactic when ya'll attempt to talk trash. Why can't you stick to football and stop all the "classless city folk" tactics. It's not like we call you "stupid rednecks".I would love to see a bit more swagger out of the county fans and I don't care whether you say nice things about our team or not...I believe we have that covered.

what "things" did the coaches do the week they played? before you type a word, keep in mind, this conversation goes both ways. I'll just say it. JC has about as much class as a booger pickin hillbilly spittin backer on his neighbors porch. Im not going to offer up any specifics, because that's really no ones business, but i'll just say that sometimes what the adults say and do leading up to a game, can ultimately cause the results on the field to appear skewed. simply put, if a man is brave enough to walk up and poke a grizzly bear in the face, then he should be man enough to accept the consequences of his actions without later saying " that darn classless grizzly bear mauled me "...read what you want into this, but the bottom line is GHS's "coaches" didnt do ANYTHING that wasnt provoked and that my friend is a FACT. (firsthand knowledge)... If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I wish all the Greeneville and Greene County schools all the success possible on and off the field of play. We have to live and work together a far sight longer than we have to "play games" together.