Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

what in the world are you talking about???? i didnt talk about anyones faith. my comment was " he might be a church deacon ".....is that what you're referring to? good grief man, you're reaching now. i guess from now on, if i choose to coorespond with you I will use simple phrases and be more direct. You're taking this thing way beyond where it was ever intended. as for me being self righteous....LMAO...now THAT'S funny. I'm probably the LEAST self righteous person you will evern meet. I have more flaws, have made more mistakes and have more shortcommings probably than anyone I know. I'm done with this line of discussion. * smh *

You said "he may be a church deacon" and then went on to say he was classless. Why even mention him being a church deacon? If you make all those mistakes, then shouldn't you be a little less hard on someone for ONE "encounter" you have with them? I also am done with this conversation.

greeneville wins this Saturday.

The night of the West Greene game I was within a couple of feet from Ballard and the rest of the Greeneville coaching staff, and FOR THAT NIGHT, it was probably some of the most classless coaching I have seen all year. Several things Ballard was saying and doing was just ridiculous. I also vividly remember one play when Hollowell obviously hit Gregory long after the whistle and was flagged for it, and the coaching staff congratulated him on the late hit. They also went on to tell him to keep doing it the rest of the night. Let me make this clear, I am in no way saying it was Greeneville's players, I was also around them and they actually had some class about them. that is just my opinon on THAT night.

:roll:

It's however you wanna swipe it, (pun intended) I dont really care. You can call it 3A or 5A either way that is where Greeneville would have been if not for "dropping down" or "staying put" whichever way you see it.

No Greeneville would not have been in 5A when thet reclassified everyone in 09 or they would be playing there now. :rolleyes: If Greeneville would have decided to "play up" they would have been in 5A. Greeneville has played in 4A for years now so get over it! By your logic the county schools should be 2a not 3a or did they "Move Up"? Greeneville is playing where they were put by the TSSAA just as every other Greene Co. team is. Atleast know that Greeneville has never played in 5A before you start saying "Dropping Down", which would be 3A if we dropped down :thumb:

No Greeneville would not have been in 5A when thet reclassified everyone in 09 or they would be playing there now. :rolleyes: If Greeneville would have decided to "play up" they would have been in 5A. Greeneville has played in 4A for years now so get over it! By your logic the county schools should be 2a not 3a or did they "Move Up"? Greeneville is playing where they were put by the TSSAA just as every other Greene Co. team is. Atleast know that Greeneville has never played in 5A before you start saying "Dropping Down", which would be 3A if we dropped down :thumb:

Good grief man you just dont get it. Greeneville used to play in the IMAC with Mo West and East, Cherokee, Jeff, Cocke, right? Those schools are currently in 5A. Greeneville is currently in 4A. 5 is more than 4 so Im gonna say that Greeneville is playing down a classification from what they had been playing in.

Edited by SpreadAttack

Good grief man you just dont get it. Greeneville used to play in the IMAC with Mo West and East, Cherokee, Jeff, Cocke, right? Those schools are currently in 5A. Greeneville is currently in 4A. 5 is more than 4 so Im gonna say that Greeneville is playing down a classification from what they had been playing in.

I got what your saying. I played in the IMAC and no Jeff CO. was not in the IMAC in football. They are also a 6A team now :thumb: What you don't get is that TSSAA reclassified every school in the state of TN and Greeneville chose to play where they were classified (not play down that would be illegal). What does how other schools got classified by TSSAA have anything to do with Greeneville staying in 4A? Every time the TSSAA reclassifies teams move up or down based on school population. Could it not be that West, East, Cherokee, Cocke Co, and Volunteer moved up to 5A based on the new system since they where in 4A before 09? Greeneville has never been classified in 5A so cry about what you want but Greeneville stayed in 4A like they have been for years now :rolleyes:

I got what your saying. I played in the IMAC and no Jeff CO. was not in the IMAC in football. They are also a 6A team now :thumb: What you don't get is that TSSAA reclassified every school in the state of TN and Greeneville chose to play where they were classified (not play down that would be illegal). What does how other schools got classified by TSSAA have anything to do with Greeneville staying in 4A? Every time the TSSAA reclassifies teams move up or down based on school population. Could it not be that West, East, Cherokee, Cocke Co, and Volunteer moved up to 5A based on the new system since they where in 4A before 09? Greeneville has never been classified in 5A so cry about what you want but Greeneville stayed in 4A like they have been for years now :rolleyes:

So they chose to play against teams that were lower than what they usually played...................sounds like they chose to play down...............

Fact of the matter is Greeneville chose to no longer play in the same conference as West, East, Cherokee, Cocke, and Volunteer but instead chose to play down a level from that. Greeneville played up a class for years I understand that but why did they chose to not play up the last time schools were reclassified? Instead they stayed where they were electing to play down a class from where they traditionally had.

Edited by SpreadAttack

So they chose to play against teams that were lower than what they usually played...................sounds like they chose to play down...............

You still don't get it do you? Let Me Speak Really Slowly For You. Playing Down Is Illegal. GHS Can't Just Say "Hey TSSAA I Think We Will Play In 2A This Year". GHS Chose To Play Where They Were Classified No Matter If You Understand Or Not

Fact of the matter is Greeneville chose to no longer play in the same conference as West, East, Cherokee, Cocke, and Volunteer but instead chose to play down a level from that. Greeneville played up a class for years I understand that but why did they chose to not play up the last time schools were reclassified? Instead they stayed where they were electing to play down a class from where they traditionally had.

They Chose to play where they where classified. They decided to do this to win state championships and help out in ever sport not just football. And we have won state championships in more than just football since the reclassifications. Its hard to win state championships when you competing with schools twice the size of you :thumb: They still are not playing down a class like you want to put it they chose to stay put and just not PLAY UP since no one can Play Down.

You still don't get it do you? Let Me Speak Really Slowly For You. Playing Down Is Illegal. GHS Can't Just Say "Hey TSSAA I Think We Will Play In 2A This Year". GHS Chose To Play Where They Were Classified No Matter If You Understand Or Not

I'm pretty sure you didn't speak it any slower and if you did it wouldn't matter because we can't hear you anyways. Also, capitalizing every word doesn't make much sense either. Great post :thumb: