Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

County schools are provided with one head coaching supplement and 2 assistant coaches supplements.

As far as the bleachers, WG will take any and all donations! I don't think they have received any calls from anybody wanting to give/build them bleachers. It will take a lot of money to get them, and they are still paying for their much-needed field house they had built.

I hope they can improve their seating situation, just don't see it happening in the short future.

Not much of a supplement at that.

I would think enough is brought in in ticket sales during the Greeneville game to rent something for people to sit on, atleast for that game. Maybe not.

I just read some of the last few pages and see it this way for myself.I pull for all the local schools at this time of year and if it were A Greene county school playing this weekend,I'd be one of their fans.I could care less about all the petty things that have made a difference between Greeneville and the other schools right now.Outside of football,I'd say it was pretty even in what mattered to me over the years.SG,NG,CD,WG, and my old high school have all produced some of the best looking women in the entire area.I do understand the fighting on here however,because I couldn't get along with those ladys either 8-) NOW,BVDEVIL.I'm not going to predict a final this week{right now anyway},but will take any score with a Greeneville win.GO DEVILS !!

I would imagine once the field house is paid off that will be next on the agenda.

Maybe, like Greeneville, West Greene could get some of the successful Alumni to ante up.

Mr. Tweed, Niswongers right hand man is a grad. Maybe he could get some of that philanthroping to fall toward Mosheim.

North Greene has a millionaire or two in there resume.

It's all about giving back.

Like I said about some of the assistants at Greeneville who don't get paid for the countless hours they volunteer, there are some very knowledgeable Buffs who could help out with some of the one on one mentoring.

Any coach should appreciate that.

I just read some of the last few pages and see it this way for myself.I pull for all the local schools at this time of year and if it were A Greene county school playing this weekend,I'd be one of their fans.I could care less about all the petty things that have made a difference between Greeneville and the other schools right now.Outside of football,I'd say it was pretty even in what mattered to me over the years.SG,NG,CD,WG, and my old high school have all produced some of the best looking women in the entire area.I do understand the fighting on here however,because I couldn't get along with those ladys either 8-) NOW,BVDEVIL.I'm not going to predict a final this week{right now anyway},but will take any score with a Greeneville win.GO DEVILS !!

U DA MAN!

Most of them look better now than they did way back when!

:roflol:

Let me guess... The perfect Devil coaching staff would never do such a thing?

nope didnt say that..just :roll:

but i will admit that it sounds a bit iffy at best.I know coaches at every level sometimes do things they would never do under regular circumstances, but I find it hard to beleive that the GHS staff, or WGHS or SG or CD or ANY of our greene county coaches would tell their kids to take late shots at other players...... but i wasnt there, you were, so i would never call a man a liar unless i had proof to the contrary

cosigned

nope didnt say that..just :roll:

but i will admit that it sounds a bit iffy at best.I know coaches at every level sometimes do things they would never do under regular circumstances, but I find it hard to beleive that the GHS staff, or WGHS or SG or CD or ANY of our greene county coaches would tell their kids to take late shots at other players...... but i wasnt there, you were, so i would never call a man a liar unless i had proof to the contrary

You are entitled to your own opinion, it really doesn't matter to me but I know for a fact what I heard that night. I don't think either staff was on their best behavior that night at all.

You are entitled to your own opinion, it really doesn't matter to me but I know for a fact what I heard that night. I don't think either staff was on their best behavior that night at all.

like i said, im not calling u a liar. if you heard it you heard it. saying i find it hard to beleive doesnt meant it didnt happen, it just means i find it hard to beleive. I still find it hard to beleive that tennessee got beat by kentucky in football, but it happend....and i agree with your last comment. I imagine both sides regret some things from that week.

In the new classifications (which are awful) the teams that Greeneville did play are now 5A correct? Greeneville had the option to play them which in the old classifications is exactly where they were, correct? Instead they chose to play in the new classification system in 4A, thus putting them in the BRAC. From my point of view they are playing down because they have never been here, and shouldn't be here. BTW, I appreciate your middle school attempt to insult my intelligence, but it actually shows your childishness rather than my lack of intelligence. I understand that it is illegal to play down.

Most of those schools are much larger than GHS. Greeneville has approx. 850 students. Mo. West has approx. 1400. East is close to the same. Crocket 1400, Boone 1300, Cocke County 1200. You honestly think Greeneville should be in their classification? Thanks for the compliment, but I really don't understand why you think they shouldn't be 4A. If TSSAA reorganizes Greeneville will go whereever they are put. I also don't agree with those that say the team has an advantage from playing up all those years. None of the guys that took the field last Friday night played anywhere but in the BRAC during their time at Greeneville