Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Can we talk about something else please???maybe UT football?ick

No one has answered coach sheltons question yet...how many players did "the wood" graduate from last years team?

And i think wat is happening ballski is everyone is becoming very confident that we are gona kick yals butts on saturday...so find a picture for that son! :roflol:

Lol...yeah.. It's funny to me ...that's how they do...can't blame them though.... Giles you holding it down!! I've been reading.... I see the closer the game gets...the more they see the task at hand ...its sinking in ..and they know its not going to be easy... Panthers just stick to plan... Play smart play hard... come sat ...we all are going to see what the hype is about ... ..so let em rip each other to shreds ..

Boski, glad to see you back. Thought I was on the wrong thread. Love your cartoons and great smack, but it's all fantasy just like your avatar!! FIRE SNOT!!!! DEVILS 31 Panthers 14

Boski, glad to see you back. Thought I was on the wrong thread. Love your cartoons and great smack, but it's all fantasy just like your avatar!! FIRE SNOT!!!! DEVILS 31 Panthers 14

anytime pal .... hey just kick off your shoes have a seat ...make yourself at home...

blackpanther.jpg MHS "waaait for it ....waaait for it ..."

greenbackside.jpgVoldevil "ahhhh ...best seat in the house thanks boski!!!"

Edited by boski

Can we talk about something else please???maybe UT football?ick

No one has answered coach sheltons question yet...how many players did "the wood" graduate from last years team?

And i think wat is happening ballski is everyone is becoming very confident that we are gona kick yals butts on saturday...so find a picture for that son! :roflol:

what do they have to do with this game?

..lol man ...i let a fire for you!!! ...oh yes i did ... you just keep it coming. ..if that boosts your confidence ..you work it!!!

Maplewood 31 - Greenville 17 ...mine just went up a point to..i feel it!!

Edited by boski

Hopefully I can say something without provoking another juvenile spat, and yes I am to blame.

I attended every Greeneville game this year and I agree Giles was the best we played, or, if I am to be accused of being on the band wagon, the best YOU played all year. Probably the bestsince we/you played them in cookeville.

Saying that I believe Greeneville won their second state championship last Friday.

This is the bowl game.

well, since I dont play for GHS, i guess the correct word would be THEY...LOL...although I and some of YOU also use the word WE when talking about OUR team, which is actually, as Dr. Stroud is quick to remind THEIR team, not OURS...hehehe. GO DEVILS and by the way Rod, no matter who is the better team between Giles and the WOOD doesnt matter at this point, the WOOD is who we got and as long as we win, I'll call them both the second place champions.

All that goes back decades and is a lot like national politics.I have family and friends on both sides of that fence.As for Boski.Smack talk or not,he knows this will be a very tough game for both sides and as the game gets closer,even his nerves will get to him.

53382435.jpg

is that me ....man i look great!!!!! kinda looks like the gold ball....if you look at it from this angle ...neat!!!

ive been ready for this game ....nerves of steel!!!

ole batman!!! old pal ..... kinda made me wonder a bit .... because when most people see the name "batman" ..they tend to think about this guy ....REALBATMAN.jpg

...and not this RATBAT.jpg BatmanBD "aww man ..another panther td??? ...barb quick go fetch us willieeeeeeee!!!!"

Maplewood ..wins!!!!

Edited by boski

gcfootball...i saw a few pages back where you asked if 35 is all the players MHS has...I beleive that would be correct sir. Im pretty sure i heard their coach Broome talking about that in an interview the other day. I was shocked. 35 is about what Greeneville use to suit up not to long ago. I was pleased to hear this. Greeneville use to hang with just about anyone back in the day until about mid to late 3rd, then all those boys going both ways got tired and it was over...Could this play out in our favor saturday? who knows. I think most kids are more physically capable of going both ways longer these days because of how advance the training and weight programs have gotten. I think i'm sticking with 24-14

well, since I dont play for GHS, i guess the correct word would be THEY...LOL...although I and some of YOU also use the word WE when talking about OUR team, which is actually, as Dr. Stroud is quick to remind THEIR team, not OURS...hehehe. GO DEVILS and by the way Rod, no matter who is the better team between Giles and the WOOD doesnt matter at this point, the WOOD is who we got and as long as we win, I'll call them both the second place champions.

BDDEVIL.jpg BVDevil "and if we lose ...we are still champs at heart ....and we didn't have to play in the mud .... im so thankful of that to ....cause i just washed my hair!"

gcfootball...i saw a few pages back where you asked if 35 is all the players MHS has...I beleive that would be correct sir. Im pretty sure i heard their coach Broome talking about that in an interview the other day. I was shocked. 35 is about what Greeneville use to suit up not to long ago. I was pleased to hear this. Greeneville use to hang with just about anyone back in the day until about mid to late 3rd, then all those boys going both ways got tired and it was over...Could this play out in our favor saturday? who knows. I think most kids are more physically capable of going both ways longer these days because of how advance the training and weight programs have gotten. I think i'm sticking with 24-14

35 players yup ...still in your face come sat .... and one is a female .. and you are right ....but this is not back in the day .... thats ...why i look at some of the post on here ...they say our school has 850 .....mine has 900 ...that one has 1400 ....i say so what ...out of those numbers ...how many play? maplewood getting it done year after year ....with numbers like that .... you guys really dont want to see a maplewood team with 35 players ....and would have nightmares ... about playing a maplewood squad with 50 plus players ...like some of these other schools!!! ... that would be rough!!

....breaking news ... you have a ball game coming .... and its all out!!!!