Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

All Greene county seems to be messed up.......probably due to inbreeding :unsure: Its the best case yet for open zone.

Maplewoods gonna take yall to the shed!

Is that where they do their inbreeding, the shed?

Want no part of it!

Aren't ya'll glad it's up to the players to win a championship and not us!?

Gonna be a good one!

35 players yup ...still in your face come sat .... and one is a female .. and you are right ....but this is not back in the day .... thats ...why i look at some of the post on here ...they say our school has 850 .....mine has 900 ...that one has 1400 ....i say so what ...out of those numbers ...how many play? maplewood getting it done year after year ....with numbers like that .... you guys really dont want to see a maplewood team with 35 players ....and would have nightmares ... about playing a maplewood squad with 50 plus players ...like some of these other schools!!! ... that would be rough!!

....breaking news ... you have a ball game coming .... and its all out!!!!

i agree boski, dont really matter how many you have, just how many GOOD ONES you have...good luck tomorrow

Is that where they do their inbreeding, the shed?

Want no part of it!

Aren't ya'll glad it's up to the players to win a championship and not us!?

Gonna be a good one!

actually Rod, a game between everyone on here might be pretty entertaining....LOL....I ofter wonder how many people on message boards have actually ever held a football in their hands...i think every year we should have some type of "message board bowl"...all the football players could come watch...winner gets a Gold Keyboard

actually Rod, a game between everyone on here might be pretty entertaining....LOL....I ofter wonder how many people on message boards have actually ever held a football in their hands...i think every year we should have some type of "message board bowl"...all the football players could come watch...winner gets a Gold Keyboard

I want Barb on my team!!!!!!!!

what do they have to do with this game?

..lol man ...i let a fire for you!!! ...oh yes i did ... you just keep it coming. ..if that boosts your confidence ..you work it!!!

Maplewood 31 - Greenville 17 ...mine just went up a point to..i feel it!!

I was just curious about the number of graduates from last year's team. How that effects this year's team and so forth. I am still puzzled by the number of folks expecting a rout (although I would love it). It changes nothing in regards to hard work and team play and dedication. I still am going with my updated prediction 24-24 although I have missed most scores this year. Devils win if they can control the ball and avoid turnovers and careless mistakes. This should be a very good Championship game.

Oh and I am one of those kids that transferred from county in 7th grade although the biggest reason then was that my parents thought I would get a better education and city schools offered wrestling. I have taught in the city and the county. Good things are happening in both systems and the re-alignment by TSSAA has helped both systems in my opinion. If a kid works hard, it doesn't matter where they go, good things will come from it.

I was just curious about the number of graduates from last year's team. How that effects this year's team and so forth. I am still puzzled by the number of folks expecting a rout (although I would love it). It changes nothing in regards to hard work and team play and dedication. I still am going with my updated prediction 24-24 although I have missed most scores this year. Devils win if they can control the ball and avoid turnovers and careless mistakes. This should be a very good Championship game.

Oh and I am one of those kids that transferred from county in 7th grade although the biggest reason then was that my parents thought I would get a better education and city schools offered wrestling. I have taught in the city and the county. Good things are happening in both systems and the re-alignment by TSSAA has helped both systems in my opinion. If a kid works hard, it doesn't matter where they go, good things will come from it.

Really? A tie in the state championship game. Interesting....