Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

I'll take Boski, Cornerback10, Snowball, & Likearock. That would surely lock it up after 1 page... :roflolk:

Boski has definitely elevated his game with the lil green devils. Haven't seen anything new out of gv. But I guess they are toooo busy posting or checking there family tree. For example: --------Devil is calling his mom ----rb asking why is uncle bv------ listed 5 times on their family tree mommy.

But they could be rethinking that east tn dominance thing after Ensworth made east tn look like a bad pop warner bunch last night. :mrgreen:

Edited by likearock

Boski has definitely elevated his game with the lil green devils. Haven't seen anything new out of gv. But I guess they are toooo busy posting or checking there family tree. For example: --------Devil is calling his mom ----rb asking why is uncle bv------ listed 5 times on their family tree mommy.

But they could be rethinking that east tn dominance thing after Ensworth made east tn look like a bad pop warner bunch last night. :mrgreen:

That was a butt whooooping!

Baylor is losing the recruiting battle to Signal Mountain

Good point.

Now there's where the recruiting accusations are not words of death.

Turn overs killed Baylor. Ensworth must have one more offensive line.

Anyway, this is the Wood/Devil neighborhood, I don't want to get away from the topic.

GO Devils!

Spradlin and Carmichael are gone and the current Greeneville players are used to playing teams from the BRAC as well as a depleted Alcoa team that was hammered with injuries when GHS beat them. Maplewood has battled the likes of:

Liberty Tech (4A second round)

Pearl-Cohn (3A quarterfinalist)

White House (4A quarterfinalist)

Brentwood Academy (D-II quarterfinalist)

CPA (3A semifinalist)

Covington (4A semifinalist)

Riverdale (6A semifinalist)

Who is more "battle tested" at this point in time? Maplewood! This is why they are going to beat Greeneville tomorrow afternoon.

I love the comparisons, but 3 of those are the playoffs. Greeneville had 3 playoff rounds as well. All teams at that point are a little better. Of the other 4 great teams, MW is 1-3 with the win coming at 21-20 score.

I am not saying that they don't deserve to be there because they do. It is very difficult to comapare East Tn with West Tn teams. I'm not breaking down Greeneville's schedule versus MW. This should be a good game.

Class 1A Wayne Co destroys another east TN team.......An OMEN I think it is!

You haven't resorted to rabbits foot luck and omens have you? LOL

Surely the woody's don't need spiritual help to win!

A seance maybe or maybe a real live UFO will land in front of their bus and emit special powers that make them invincible to East Tennessee Kryptonite! LOL!!!