District 12AA

HCPride

Let's get it started. This should be a very competitive district this year. The district now has 9 teams with addition of Summit. Will Lewis take the district again or will Page who returns almost everyone plus adding Cat Taylor back from a knee injury a year ago. Can Hickman County or Fairview take over the top spot?

Opening Night Games

Hickman at Lewis

Page at Fairview

Spring Hill at Summit

Marshall at Giles

Idle East Hickman

I'm going with:

Hickman

Page

Spring Hill

Marshall

All road teams.

Here is my prediction for the year.

1. Page

2. Hickman

3. Fairview

4. Lewis

5. Marshall

6. Giles

7. Spring Hill

8. East Hickman

9. Summit

What do you guys think?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County pulled out the win last night but man what a game!

AND Summit came out on top over Spring Hill.

Yes Hickman at Lewis was another war for the ages. Lewis has always seemed to have the best homecourt advantage in District 12AA. Looks like i only picked one of them right with Page getting the win at Fairview. Congrats to Giles and Summit with their first win in program history. That didn't take long. Everyone have a safe trip coming to Centerville friday night.

Friday's Games

Summit at Hickman

Page at Lewis

East Hickman at Marshall

Giles at Spring Hill

Fairview Idle

Here are my picks:

Hickman

Page

Marshall

Giles

Finally got it right and picked all 4 winners last friday with wins from Hickman, Page, Marshall, and Giles.

Summit is on the right track and played Hickman very hard to the end.

Current District Standings as of now:

1. Giles 2-0

2. Page 2-0

3. Lewis 1-1

3. Hickman 1-1

3. Marshall 1-1

3. Summit 1-1

7. Fairview 0-1

8. East Hickman 0-2

8. Spring Hill 0-2

Tuesday's Matchups

Hickman at Page

Spring Hill at Fairview

Lewis at Marshall

East Hickman at Summit

Giles Idle

My picks:

Page

Fairview

Lewis

Summit

I know the talk has been slow but would like to pick it up on the girls board. Ptguard12 where are you? Would love to hear from East Hickman, Page, Fairview, Marshall, Giles, Summit, Spring Hill, and Lewis fans. Lets get it going.

That hc pride sounds like he knows his stuff, i dont know that much but i will give my opinon on the teams i have seen or know. i think hc will win against page cause that hc coach is really good even though he yells a lot he wins a lot of games. fairview will prob win vs spring hill unless sh has improved a lot since last yer. east and marshall games have 1 common factor judkins...east will beat sumit because they dont have judkins who would loose to them, ba is better coach. and marshall will lose to lewis because they do have judkins. good luck to all teams tonight i will be there suporting my eagles

Finally got it right and picked all 4 winners last friday with wins from Hickman, Page, Marshall, and Giles.

Summit is on the right track and played Hickman very hard to the end.

Current District Standings as of now:

1. Giles 2-0

2. Page 2-0

3. Lewis 1-1

3. Hickman 1-1

3. Marshall 1-1

3. Summit 1-1

7. Fairview 0-1

8. East Hickman 0-2

8. Spring Hill 0-2

Tuesday's Matchups

Hickman at Page

Spring Hill at Fairview

Lewis at Marshall

East Hickman at Summit

Giles Idle

My picks:

Page

Fairview

Lewis

Summit

I know the talk has been slow but would like to pick it up on the girls board. Ptguard12 where are you? Would love to hear from East Hickman, Page, Fairview, Marshall, Giles, Summit, Spring Hill, and Lewis fans. Lets get it going.

Summit won tonight 46-45. It was a nice win for our Lady Spartans!

Well went 3 and 1 last night and I was very glad to lose that one pick. Congrats to Hickman, Lewis, Fairview and Summit. Hickman at Page, what a game! 48-46 in overtime. There will be some great battles this year in District 12AA.

Let's Get it started for Friday:

Hickman vs Fairview

East vs. Giles

Spring Hill vs. Lewis

Summit vs. Marshall

Page Idle

My Picks:

Hickman in another nail biter!

Giles

Lewis

Marshall

Good Luck Everyone

What a great game last night between Page and Hickman! Hickman's defense really shut Page down for the better part of 3 quarters before Page made a big run and took the lead. Credit the Lady Dawgs for weathering the storm and rallying late in the 4th to tie it and send it to overtime. Hannah Pendergrass played well late in the game for the Dawgs when it mattered most, including several crucial free throws. A big win for HC in a tight district race.

This district is definitely tight this year. Very good down to the wire games so far. Congratulations SUMMIT!

Thanks panthermom. We are very excited about the future of Summit basketball. Coach Muir is outstanding and it's great knowing that the six sophomores and six freshmen who comprise the varsity team are going to be playing together for a long time.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

Well went 3 and 1 again with my beloved Lady Dawgs losing a tough one 46 to 41 against a very good Fairview team. They were ready and we weren't simple as that. Congrats to Fairview, Giles, Lewis, and Marshall.

Games on tap for tonight:

Spring Hill at Hickman

Marshall at Page

Fairview at East

Giles at Lewis

Predicted Winners:

Hickman

Page

Fairview

Lewis

Good Luck to everyone and be safe.

Any other thoughts?