Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

I heard mckenzie dresden have a side bet that the winner of this years regular season game gets to paint the other teams mascot the following year ... this could be fun. Always thought the old reb would look better in black and gold. hahaha

Eh? Whatever Blows Your Skirt Up...

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What my over zealous Dresden friend is trying to say is the Lions looked much better Monday than they did Sat during the 7 on 7 tourney. One thing that really stands out is Henry County had probably 50 to 60 kids on the field, Obion County had maybe 30 and Dresden had 15 or so. This tells me that depth on the field could really be an issue for the Lions. If Henry county had their starting offense on the field at all times, realistically it probably wouldn't have been pretty for the Lions or Obion. Their speed is amazing to watch on both sides of the ball. Dresden can sneak up on some teams that think we've lost all our talent but we are also one or two injuries away from being pretty bad.

Commanderman if you have to pay kids to play for your team you have no business talking trash to anyone. Dresden will go further than FCA will in the playoffs!!!!!!! Even after you paid Brett Farve to come out of retirement and play for you.

Ha get some evidence please oh wait there's none to get. And go further than us in the playoffs? What an accomplishment that is coming out of the west, we could take our middle school team and win the west. You'd come in fifth in our region if ya got lucky. Have fun this season. You'll get crushed if you ever play a real team

Ha get some evidence please oh wait there's none to get. And go further than us in the playoffs? What an accomplishment that is coming out of the west, we could take our middle school team and win the west. You'd come in fifth in our region if ya got lucky. Have fun this season. You'll get crushed if you ever play a real team

Keep Spewing That Garbage....Ya Hoser!

wow, how many threads can you try this FCS is cheating crap?

YSO, leave these FCS guys alone. Don't you know their "elitists" that think they can buy everything. Unlike you private school fans, we could actually care less about your team unless your the next team the Lions are playing. Stick to your private school threads & us poor little public school fans will quit picking on you & your recruiting ways. Funny I don't think any of our fans have been on your threads. Have a fun season playing that predictable bought football & Dresden will play gut instinct football that we earn whether we're successful in the end or not.

YSO, leave these FCS guys alone. Don't you know their "elitists" that think they can buy everything. Unlike you private school fans, we could actually care less about your team unless your the next team the Lions are playing. Stick to your private school threads & us poor little public school fans will quit picking on you & your recruiting ways. Funny I don't think any of our fans have been on your threads. Have a fun season playing that predictable bought football & Dresden will play gut instinct football that we earn whether we're successful in the end or not.

I'll keep that in mind every Friday night as I follow my Cosby Eagles around East TN

I can see it's starting to get a little testy as we get closer...lol My question for the "Best Public School Football Team in 2A from last year"...are you guys going to do the post game handshake this year after our contest?? My nephew is a current Rebel and this has been a topic of discussion since we were eliminated last year. In all of his years of football, he said this was the most "trash" talking team he'd evered played against----is it going to be the same as last year? I don't agree with the mouthing in football, but he says it's part of the game with some teams. No offense meant to Doyle and Commander, but this is what we've heard since the beat down in the championship last year " Public vs. Private"...from our perspective, we don't really care if you are public, private, or even recruit---we just want to play ya'

CommanderMan, these guys have no clue, they think the FCS roster is stacked with paid for recruits and Lebanon millionaire's kids

I was poking fun at the "excuse" from last year by the Dresden Lions, not you guys. We've heard it, our coaches and players have heard it----we have a clue, because we've been there more than once and actually understand the "whole" system. Good luck this season.