Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

Actually Boyd probably has a better argument to be the best 2A school. They beat FCA two weeks before the championship game. Only ones that can really argue about it now is Dresden and FCS and we know how that worked out. They were the best team on that particular day. That also means that Dresden was the best public school in 2A last year :D

Boyd is private, not public

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are aware that Boyd is a private school as well. I'm pretty sure it's FCS not FCA.

Wasn't aware that Boyd was private so that makes it unanimous then. If Boyd is private then Dresden was the best public school in the state!!!!!! I know it's FCS but the TSSAA video of the game the announcers called them FCA all day and it makes them angry so I kind of like the FCA. It's the only bright spot of the video...... Just in case everyone hasn't heard we now have a punting / kicking coach so we will be unstoppable this year......... :flower:

In all honesty, Trousdale County was the best public school football team in 2A last year.

I think this Doyle guy is obsessed with our little public school. You'd think after the whooping they gave us, he'd go back to his private school forum. We were the best public 2A school in the state last year & won all of our games convinginly & left no questions on the field. Can you say the same? Didn't think so.

GO LIONS!!

I think this Doyle guy is obsessed with our little public school. You'd think after the whooping they gave us, he'd go back to his private school forum. We were the best public 2A school in the state last year & won all of our games convinginly & left no questions on the field. Can you say the same? Didn't think so.

GO LIONS!!

You want to know small public school, how about you come to my town and see what Cosby High School has to offer.

Watch the movie Sling Blade, my construction company is featured prominently in that film.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Congrats on having a business that's still open in the US, you must be doing something right. Sling Blade is a pretty good movie though, I work with a guy that does the best imitation of sling blade you can find.

I know all about a small school, my graduating class had 19 students. Thats why I have no shame saying I was top 20 in my class. They closed my school and bused all the kids to Dresden so it's kind of a love hate relationship, although I'll support my kids and friends till hades freezes over. :D

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Congrats on having a business that's still open in the US, you must be doing something right. Sling Blade is a pretty good movie though, I work with a guy that does the best imitation of sling blade you can find.

I know all about a small school, my graduating class had 19 students. Thats why I have no shame saying I was top 20 in my class. They closed my school and bused all the kids to Dresden so it's kind of a love hate relationship, although I'll support my kids and friends till hades freezes over. :D

A lot of misdeeds were done when they consolidated the small Tennessee schools into large county schools.

Cosby High School has somehow managed to stay open without our kids being sent to Cocke County High School, I pray they never consolidate here. That's why is so neat to see what Clarksburg is doing in baseball this season.

A lot of misdeeds were done when they consolidated the small Tennessee schools into large county schools.

Cosby High School has somehow managed to stay open without our kids being sent to Cocke County High School, I pray they never consolidate here. That's why is so neat to see what Clarksburg is doing in baseball this season.

Yes we are all cheering for Clarksburg from this area. They are in our district and we split with them this year but they got the win when it counted, the tournament. Today's game will be a tough test for the Rocket's against Riverside but as we know well, anything can happen.

Wasn't aware that Boyd was private so that makes it unanimous then. If Boyd is private then Dresden was the best public school in the state!!!!!! I know it's FCS but the TSSAA video of the game the announcers called them FCA all day and it makes them angry so I kind of like the FCA. It's the only bright spot of the video...... Just in case everyone hasn't heard we now have a punting / kicking coach so we will be unstoppable this year......... :flower:

I, too, like FCA and will use it consistantly. Maybe we could start a petition to change the name officially. TSSAA already uses it, so how hard could it be??

TNFootball, just wanted to say thanks for your hateful message, I'm not a premium member so I couldn't respond.

I actually got a few good laughs out of your diatribe. I'll give you a while to look up what that means. Below is the actual message I got from my new friend, TNFootball:

why do you keep trash talking in dresden forum? you criticize a coach for protein and lifting. that's something that helps a football program. but since your never-played-a-down #### didn't go to the scrimmage, let me tell you about it. it as terrible execution all day, if they fix the small things they have the potential to be good. so maybe hog does have the answer. that comm...

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction