Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

Well, spring practice is here and these boys are brutal up front. Got a couple broken bones here and there, but the new attitude of whooping tail is a good sign. Tons of battles for positions. Young guys getting a lot of work with injuries and baseball. Can't wait to see them strap up against Trenton.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can keep our injury count down we will be okay. We have two very good tests next tuesday and thursday. I'll wait to comment until then. Should be a good time to learn. I have seen aggressiveness this spring which is good. Got a couple surprises for next fall. I can't wait until July! This will be the strongest team strength-wise in the past 4 years. Just have to find some skill players that can run, catch, throw, and make plays to replace kanehl, gatlin, van dyke and mckpeak. Go Lions.

was ugly. I believe Trenton whooped the Lions. Lions o line didn't run block at all. Lions qb throws came out late. Lions defense couldn't tackle and were passive. Got a long way to go.

Sounds like a sequel to the the movie I watched (A Commander Lion Killing) in Cookeville last December, reckon all that lifting and protein shake drinking must not be the answer you'd hoped for.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction