Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will have a decent crowd. Lots of people want to see if dresden has anybody stepping up to replace seniors. Big questions.

I'd like to see this scrimmage, been wondering if Dresden has put more effort into pulling helmets off like they did in the Title game.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

I'd like to see this scrimmage, been wondering if Dresden has put more effort into pulling helmets off like they did in the Title game.

Yes we have, recruited (thanks for the guide Friendship) a roller derby player from Memphis. He's 6'4" 260 and has a real bad attitude, tends to bite ears off after the helmet comes off. Rumor is an anonymous donor outbid FCA for this kid.

Better stick to baseball.......... Although, I did hear that Friendship offered more money than the Yankee's did for Andy Pettit to come out of retirement. Article stated he was afraid of banjo music so he stayed in the Big Apple.

Well dang...lost a qb....same as last year. Lost a couple receivers and defensive studs...same as last year. Working harder in the weight room....harder than last year. Looking to whoop any team that lines up against us...WE WILL SEE :twisted:

How do you say they are working hard in the weight room as if your in there with the players. Like you said about Humboldt only half are working hard. :roflolk:

We actually kicked the kid pulling helmets off heads off the team....supposed to get the head with it. Kids!?! :rolleyes: Does Humboldt or Trenton even lift during the offseason. I just figured they relied on their talent. :roflolk:

Thanks for admitting toward Humboldt's talent.That only proves the fact that Humboldt has enough talent to beat teams without lifting, :roflolk: to think since they are lifting more than have been,it seems as if they will be able to beat any team that comes their way. I predict an UNDEFEATED SEASON coming up for the Vikings.

(Also I don't see Dresden getting pass Humboldt so easily this year.) :D

Thanks for admitting toward Humboldt's talent.That only proves the fact that Humboldt has enough talent to beat teams without lifting, :roflolk: to think since they are lifting more than have been,it seems as if they will be able to beat any team that comes their way. I predict an UNDEFEATED SEASON coming up for the Vikings.

(Also I don't see Dresden getting pass Humboldt so easily this year.) :D

Lol, I doubt it. :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie