Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Hog, We All Know Seasons Come And Seasons Go....But Confidence In What Your Teaching Your Kids About Football Is What Makes A Program...The Kids Have Gotta Understand And Believe That What Your Saying Will Help Them Be Winners....And In Saying That...It's Exactly What you Have Done In Dresden...Congratulations! Because Nobody Wants To Be On A Losing Team...And When You Don't Belive In The Program And It's Coaches the Kids Don't Wanna Be A Part Of A Failure...But Winning Will Get Em Out Of The Halls And On The Field, Consistently. And Then Your Program Will Be Successful! Awesome Job! :geek:

Congrats Butchie, I've heard from several of our spies (dads who miss football) that you guys looked pretty solid against Milan. Like the Hog said it should be a fun year in our district. Dresden better work their butts off this year because we've probably lost as much or more from graduation than most other schools in our area (except maybe Huntingdon). Looks like we'll have to wait until late April to get a glimpse of the 2012 Lions.

Hope they show up strong!!!!!!!

Congrats Butchie, I've heard from several of our spies (dads who miss football) that you guys looked pretty solid against Milan. Like the Hog said it should be a fun year in our district. Dresden better work their butts off this year because we've probably lost as much or more from graduation than most other schools in our area (except maybe Huntingdon). Looks like we'll have to wait until late April to get a glimpse of the 2012 Lions.

Hope they show up strong!!!!!!!

Hey I'm A Fan Myself, Do Or Die...And We've Definately Done Our Share Of Dying....But Me Rebels Have Been A Treat To Watch The Last Several Seasons...And Kicking Huntingdon's Butt Is Always A Gem! :roflolk: But When Did Beating Milan Become A Measuring Stick? August Can't Get Here Soon Enough For Me!

Dresden had lots of mistakes last night. Was looking for a cleaner game. They couldn't get their running game going against Crockett Co. Crockett wins 50-20 on scoreboard and Crockett JV scored 2 TD's to McKenzie 0 that did not show on the scoreboard. What's some McKenzie folks thoughts on the scrimmage and the Cavaliers?