Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Catch Up With Dresden...Hmmm..It Seems To Me Ya'll Had A Good Season Last Year..Cudo's...But One Season Doesn't Automatically Throw Ya Ahead In The Pecking Order! :roflolk: But We Will Show You Your Place...Bank it, Buddy! :twisted:

Not that I like to agree with you Butchie but you are correct. Dresden has been gettting better for the last few years and last season was awesome. I've never seen the Dresden area this excited about football. We've probably had more people watching practice this week than they had at games five years ago. Really don't know what's in store for the Lions this year but you can bet those Rebs of yours should have their hands full. Hoepfully that is......................

Not that I like to agree with you Butchie but you are correct. Dresden has been gettting better for the last few years and last season was awesome. I've never seen the Dresden area this excited about football. We've probably had more people watching practice this week than they had at games five years ago. Really don't know what's in store for the Lions this year but you can bet those Rebs of yours should have their hands full. Hoepfully that is......................

Well ysoangry..It's Always Fun To Jib And Jaw Back And Forth...Us Rebels Have Been Watching Ya'll Get Better And Better...It's Developed Into A Game We Can't Put In The Win Column Until The Clock Stops...LOL..But Hopefully We Will Make It Harder For Ya'll To Beat us As Well! :twisted:

Now What The Heck?...I Been Wanting Some Rebel Chatter In Here All Spring...And The First Rebel that Shows Up...Ask Me To Buy Something.... :roflolk: I Can't Get No Respect!

Speaking of that would you like to buy some onions to support Dresden High Football??????? It's been a quiet off season for sure. Looks like the Lions will be playing Henry County in Mckenzie. We just love that town!!!! :o

Speaking of that would you like to buy some onions to support Dresden High Football??????? It's been a quiet off season for sure. Looks like the Lions will be playing Henry County in Mckenzie. We just love that town!!!! :o

Onions?....Gosh Darn!...At My Age Something Like A Pie Would Be Better...What Kinda Dang Onion? And How Much?...Ya Know I'm On A Fixed Income! :roflolk:

:o

Onions?....Gosh Darn!...At My Age Something Like A Pie Would Be Better...What Kinda Dang Onion? And How Much?...Ya Know I'm On A Fixed Income! :roflolk:

Actually I was kidding about the onions, we did sell them to raise money for the football team but thats over now. I said the exact same thing about selling onions, really didn't think anyone would buy them. Come to find out most people in Dresden like having bad breath because they sold the snot out of them. Or the parents sold quite a few onions. I'll try and remember to bring you an onion pie when we play this fall. :o

:o

Actually I was kidding about the onions, we did sell them to raise money for the football team but thats over now. I said the exact same thing about selling onions, really didn't think anyone would buy them. Come to find out most people in Dresden like having bad breath because they sold the snot out of them. Or the parents sold quite a few onions. I'll try and remember to bring you an onion pie when we play this fall. :o

I Appreciate The Gesture...But How About We Don't And Say We Did... :roflolk: Ya Know The Rebs Took That Blow Up Helmet...Put It In Save-a-lot Parking Lot...And Started Selling Rib-eye Sandwiches...Save-a-lot Ran Outta Meat!...Aint That Like Ole Comer To Find A Use For That Thing! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

I Appreciate The Gesture...But How About We Don't And Say We Did... :roflolk: Ya Know The Rebs Took That Blow Up Helmet...Put It In Save-a-lot Parking Lot...And Started Selling Rib-eye Sandwiches...Save-a-lot Ran Outta Meat!...Aint That Like Ole Comer To Find A Use For That Thing! :roflolk:

Onions would do well with that MsKenise crowd