BRAC 2012

RespectTheGame

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Did I read The Sun correctly? Is Coach Murphy really out at CDHS? Can anyone provide some insight to this or more info on the new coach?

Well the new head coach is Aaron Christian a GHS grad and former UT QB.. Ben got his position cut out by the school board and couldn't get the history teacher job at the high school so he got the English teacher position at the middle school. He will not be helping out with the team. But that could change.. I believe Coach Christian will do a great job. I expect CD to have another fantastic season. I would like to thank Coach Murphy for being a Great Coach.. He def made CD into a contender in the BRAC and Greene County after being in the cellar for many many years..

Go CD!

Oh BTW the new filed house at CD is looking great!! it's slowly looking like a nice football facility!

Well the new head coach is Aaron Christian a GHS grad and former UT QB.. Ben got his position cut out by the school board and couldn't get the history teacher job at the high school so he got the English teacher position at the middle school. He will not be helping out with the team. But that could change.. I believe Coach Christian will do a great job. I expect CD to have another fantastic season. I would like to thank Coach Murphy for being a Great Coach.. He def made CD into a contender in the BRAC and Greene County after being in the cellar for many many years..

Go CD!

Oh BTW the new filed house at CD is looking great!! it's slowly looking like a nice football facility!

Glad to see you're alive CDHS; I was beginning to think they had cancelled football season for the county teams. So Coach Christian played QB at UT? For how long and what years? What do you think he will do different?

Any updates from any not associated with the Green Devils? (there are enough threads for that)

i believe either chuckey doak or west greene will upset greeneville this year cause greeneville is way down this year

It will be interesting to see how WG and CD cope with the loss of Montgomery and Boles... They were the offense of their respective teams

Glad to see you're alive CDHS; I was beginning to think they had cancelled football season for the county teams. So Coach Christian played QB at UT? For how long and what years? What do you think he will do different?

Any updates from any not associated with the Green Devils? (there are enough threads for that)

I'm not sure how long he played maybe a year or 2..But I do know he was on the team.. And idk if he will change much he has been helping murphy out for 2 or 3 years now.. The will prob still be in the flex bone offense. But idk who said we would upset Greeneville but even though that's very nice thinking I don't believe they will beat them since the got a Aloca RB and Tennessee High QB Transfers in. But they will have one of the weakest teams they have had in a while but still light years ahead of the BRAC lol

i believe either chuckey doak or west greene will upset greeneville this year cause greeneville is way down this year

Your kidding right? It will be another 100 years before a county school beats Greeneville! You need to get off CoachT if your making these kinda predictions.. Greeneville will be right back where they were last year and no county school is gonna get in their way..

It will be interesting to see how WG and CD cope with the loss of Montgomery and Boles... They were the offense of their respective teams

I really thought Malone was the better RB for CD last year. He should be hard to handle this year, IF the Black Knights have any kind of passing game to keep defenses honest.

I'm hearing rumblings about how big and strong North Greene is right now. Not sure what that means exactly but I was told their conference better get ready to be "ran over." Can anyone confirm or elaborate?

Out of the same rumor mill... Supposedly West Greene has a stud speedster SO running back that'll be heavily featured this year. Faster than Boles, so they say. Does anyone know his name or how true this is?

Over the past couple of years, South Greene has chatted a ton during the off season. Should I take the 'silence' as a tough road ahead for the Rebs? I know their best WR is playing for the Huskies now, but there must be some weapons waiting to take over-- there always seems to be for them. Any names to look for? Season prediction?

Greeneville will be dominant. They will have an epic showdown with Signal Mountain in the playoffs. They have enough topics devoted to them (no disrespect).

I really thought Malone was the better RB for CD last year. He should be hard to handle this year, IF the Black Knights have any kind of passing game to keep defenses honest.

I'm hearing rumblings about how big and strong North Greene is right now. Not sure what that means exactly but I was told their conference better get ready to be "ran over." Can anyone confirm or elaborate?

Out of the same rumor mill... Supposedly West Greene has a stud speedster SO running back that'll be heavily featured this year. Faster than Boles, so they say. Does anyone know his name or how true this is?

Over the past couple of years, South Greene has chatted a ton during the off season. Should I take the 'silence' as a tough road ahead for the Rebs? I know their best WR is playing for the Huskies now, but there must be some weapons waiting to take over-- there always seems to be for them. Any names to look for? Season prediction?

Greeneville will be dominant. They will have an epic showdown with Signal Mountain in the playoffs. They have enough topics devoted to them (no disrespect).

How these teams do will largely depend on line play. Montgomery made his own holes...thats what made him dangerous. Boles was not as speedy as he was powerful. If that boy had some size he would have dominated the BRAC. I'm not sure how North Greene plays into the BRAC thread but it seems they are building something and would love to see them dominate in 1A. Greeneville graduated a lot on D, but they had good depth. As I recall we still have another Rollins boy and are returning a couple of seasoned QB's and Xzavier Goode as well as some scary speed on offense. I am interested to hear more about the transfers...