BRAC 2012

RespectTheGame

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Barb, 2005-06 was horrible! Just consider the coach, BC finally moved to the announcer booth! As far as DB carrying the team for 2 yrs, I somewhat agree; but there is always a younger person waiting to prove himself. The only reason DB carried the team is because who else had the chance????? Starnes is gone, but he had the talent of a bruising straight up running TB! Our team will compete again with the best of the BRAC! I am sure G'ville will run the conference as usual! There is no comp. for a downplaying school! Of course this is gonna cause a riot, but I know the TSSAA sets the schedules! Dont hate the messanger but the truth is the truth! We will see how G'ville does against SHHS and other "equivalent" apponents this year. Gold Ball? I wish GHS the best, but don't see this happening this year! Bees nest? I just stirred it!

Yea Barb, 2005-06 was horrible! Just consider the coach, BC finally moved to the announcer booth! As far as DB carrying the team for 2 yrs, I somewhat agree; but there is always a younger person waiting to prove himself. The only reason DB carried the team is because who else had the chance????? Starnes is gone, but he had the talent of a bruising straight up running TB! Our team will compete again with the best of the BRAC! I am sure G'ville will run the conference as usual! There is no comp. for a downplaying school! Of course this is gonna cause a riot, but I know the TSSAA sets the schedules! Dont hate the messanger but the truth is the truth! We will see how G'ville does against SHHS and other "equivalent" apponents this year. Gold Ball? I wish GHS the best, but don't see this happening this year! Bees nest? I just stirred it!

The lashing you are about to receive will be fun to watch. popcorneater.gif Edited by RespectTheGame

Btw how do you consider it playing down? They did play up for years but when the tssaa reclassified Greeneville went to there ENROLLMENT Student numbers to decide where they play. GREENEVILLE isn't playing down they are playing where they are suppose be. Sg will drop to 2a next year more than likely due to student numbers. They cld stay in 3a if they wish. But if they move due to there numbers does that consider playing down? No it does not.

I understand your jealous of Greeneville and a lot are. But bashing them on there accomplishments and saying your playing down is down right wrong. GREENEVILLE doesn't wanna be in this conference because no team can play with them period. Hopefully when they realign the conferences in the fall they will move the devils. But I'm sure we will hear once again from the county people about how scared we are to play them.

Yep let's see how Greeneville stacks up with Science Hill High school...that "equivalent" second largest high school in the state. And we'll see how tested your Buffs will be against Oneida, Unaka and North Greene. I would think by now some of you lil cry-baby Buffs would be tired of beating that "downplaying" horse. Just better hope Joe Case has another horse to ride or he might be looking for greener pastures.

Barb you can't forget that playing North Greene is a "Tradition"! 😂

North Greene just might lay it to them this year!

You are right, it is a tradition thing that the county schools have always done. I have no idea why you want to keep mentioning that along with the milk can. I guess all those D1 colleges with rivalries and "milk-can-like" things they play for are just stupid too.

I can handle all of barbs comments and "jabs" because she actually knows facts and posts with intelligence. You however, not so much!

Edited by gcfball

Yep let's see how Greeneville stacks up with Science Hill High school...that "equivalent" second largest high school in the state. And we'll see how tested your Buffs will be against Oneida, Unaka and North Greene. I would think by now some of you lil cry-baby Buffs would be tired of beating that "downplaying" horse. Just better hope Joe Case has another horse to ride or he might be looking for greener pastures.

I agree that the playing down is 1- false and 2- been beaten to death and needs to end!

Btw how do you consider it playing down? They did play up for years but when the tssaa reclassified Greeneville went to there ENROLLMENT Student numbers to decide where they play. GREENEVILLE isn't playing down they are playing where they are suppose be. Sg will drop to 2a next year more than likely due to student numbers. They cld stay in 3a if they wish. But if they move due to there numbers does that consider playing down? No it does not.

I understand your jealous of Greeneville and a lot are. But bashing them on there accomplishments and saying your playing down is down right wrong. GREENEVILLE doesn't wanna be in this conference because no team can play with them period. Hopefully when they realign the conferences in the fall they will move the devils. But I'm sure we will hear once again from the county people about how scared we are to play them.

Since you want to point out what is wrong in someone else's post...allow me to correct you. When Greeneville chose to PLAY WHERE THEY BELONGED, they had to KNOW they would be playing in the conference that they are in. Yes, I know they wanted to go east and play in Elizabethon's conference, but because they knew other schools were moving down (which was public knowledge) they HAD to know they would end up in the "lil cry baby teams" conference. If they thought otherwise, then they were not using that great city education they received!

Edited by gcfball