BRAC 2012

RespectTheGame

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was driving around downtown and looked up at Burley to see if they have added anything and it looks like they have redone the press box.. Anyone confirm this?

they have painted it, they have done some work on the visitor side bleachers and they are putting in brand new lights.

Don't worry from what I have heard, the scoreboard at the field will clearly explain things over the past couple of years

yah, im lookin forward to seeing all the renovations they've done next week...going to watch some practices and get some preview video footage...gona try to make the scrimmage friday.

Don't worry from what I have heard, the scoreboard at the field will clearly explain things over the past couple of years

yah, im lookin forward to seeing all the renovations they've done next week...going to watch some practices and get some preview video footage...gona try to make the scrimmage friday.

Okay thanks BVD.. I thought it looked different.. CD will look nicer with the New Field House and Concession Stand.. If they would redo the home side bleachers and bring them down a bit lower it would look quite nice at the Black Hole

At least you have bleachers to sit on, Ours are pathetic and I know everyone that visits will agree! We cant afford to build bleachers, shoot we can't even afford to start school! I am sure the Black Hole is looking nice! Looking forward to seeing it (maybe) HA! Good luck to the BKnights this year!

Well my fellow Greene County fans. Their seems to be some drama in our System.. School will be delayed for a week due to the non agreement of the Wheel tax.. But that's just half of the drama. Next week if they can not agree on this matter. Sports will be cut out this year. Which means no Football/Basketball/Baseball NOTHING!!!! Let's hope the powers that be can fix this matter. If not their will be a uproar from Students/Parents/Fans ect..

Well my fellow Greene County fans. Their seems to be some drama in our System.. School will be delayed for a week due to the non agreement of the Wheel tax.. But that's just half of the drama. Next week if they can not agree on this matter. Sports will be cut out this year. Which means no Football/Basketball/Baseball NOTHING!!!! Let's hope the powers that be can fix this matter. If not their will be a uproar from Students/Parents/Fans ect..

Good luck,sounds horrible to me.

Okay thanks BVD.. I thought it looked different.. CD will look nicer with the New Field House and Concession Stand.. If they would redo the home side bleachers and bring them down a bit lower it would look quite nice at the Black Hole

i have always been a big fan of the black hole...my cousin played there in the early 90's....just a neat nickname and cool way to enter...now if the Knights can just continue to make it a tough place to play for everyone not named Greeneville.....good luck this season....see ya at the hole later on.