Gleason 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish?...Is It Me? Or Does Swo Come Running At Any Mention Of Anything Remotely Sexual?..I'm Telling Ya This guy Is A Tinted Window Van Driving homo!

Lol LOl the sad truth is that I do drive a van this dark tinted windows LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!roflolk.gifroflol.gif Now THAT right there is a classic!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make a trip to the freezer on that one!!!!!! Ya'll are killin' me!!!!!icon_eek.gif

WOOOOOO! I'm back. That could kill a feller too!!!!!!!!!! BigSlo, if you can hang with the likes of me and Butchie and irishman1 you gotta be ok. Not suggesting any backwoods camping trips, warm showers or anything like that now but just sayin...................LOL

And don't EVER skinny dip in the lake on #3 at Carroll Lake Golf Course!!! Careful with the ball washers too! Likely you don't hunt golfs though.....right?

Edited by duckman38201

The slinger for this Red Devil bunch has a scary hose on him, athletic too! D should hold its own, but the secondary will be tested for sure.

You big smoke rollin helmet hosers got any "pimp my offense juice"? .......we got Duck's boy out there on D too much with all these 3 and outs.

The only way you could have my boy out there too much is to play him 49 minutes in a regulation game!!!! LOL OT optional!