oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

I can't wait for the Bulldogs to get their shot at Oneida early in the season. Should decide the district championship.

Dude, the line of folks wanting to pound the Indians doesnt start in Wartburg, You sign that check, you better be bringing a huge bank account.

The Tribe may be wondering around but they are not sleeping. Im not gonna put my cleats in the grass but Im willing to got at least this far. :flower:

Edited by SmashMouth

:thumb:

I'm still waiting to meet Ole Butchie,Hampton may just be worth watching next year.I'm liking what I'm seeing.My eldest starts his highschool career next year,these next 4 years will be a little more intense for me.

I hope mine and Smashmouth,s kid has the chance to lock horns somewhere along the way. If his kids has his passion,they'll be hard to handle.

Oh yeah.good luck to Oneida,if the boys pay there dues and focus the way they should,they should have a great season.Lambert can coach. I hate this whole mess for Coach Brewster,but he'll definately be at a winner.Hope he enjoys it.

Hey pujo,

Man, just craziness right now. Coach Brewster is gonna do very well at Grace. Clearing out a space in office for that State Championship ring! :thumb:

You know, Coach Brewster was the driving force getting Dylan West to walk on at UT. Redshirt Sophomore this year for the Vols! Maybe a few more Indians joining the Vols this year!!! Did a ton for the facilities, Had a youth minister pray for boys(like a team pastor). John did a lot of good things for the tribe that most folks will never know. We will certainlly miss him.

I'm supporting Coach Lambert and hope he can bring that all-state defense back to Oneida.

I think that the class and character that Coach Brewster showed when he was let go was good to see. If my memory serves me correct he stated in the newspaper, "that one closed door opens another" in reference to him being let go and his hiring at GCA. I wish him the best of luck. I will say that Oneida made the right move in getting TL after letting Coach Brewster go even though some in Oneida I'm sure felt that Coach Brewster was betrayed. If they didn't want to keep Coach Brewster then TL was the right hire because he will have success at Oneida. One thing you can count on with TL is that he will coach up his team to reach their maximum potential. Some will say that TL is walking into a stacked deck in some ways is true with all the returing players and experience that Oneida has coming back. But, it's one thing to have talent and experience and another thing to get talent and experience to work and be on the same page. Chemistry and hard work goes a long way with determing if a team has success. I think TL will motivate his players to be the best they can be on a daily routine. I can assure that the Oneida Defense will be fundamentally sound in technique and assignments with TL calling the shots. I sure everyone has an opinion to how the dismissal and hiring took place and rightfully so. I don't have a dog in the hunt, I'm not even from Oneida but I do know both men personally and find them to be very knowledgable about the sport and both seemed to be capable of leading the Oneida program. I wish the best of Luck to TL and Oneida Football in 2012 and equally wish the best of luck to Coach Brewster as he begins a new chapter in his life at GCA. I just find it very difficult to pull for GCA! lol I'm a public school person always have and always will.

Edited by Orangeswarm

I think that the class and character that Coach Brewster showed when he was let go was good to see. If my memory serves me correct he stated in the newspaper, "that one closed door opens another" in reference to him being let go and his hiring at GCA. I wish him the best of luck. I will say that Oneida made the right move in getting TL after letting Coach Brewster go even though some in Oneida I'm sure felt that Coach Brewster was betrayed. If they didn't want to keep Coach Brewster then TL was the right hire because he will have success at Oneida. One thing you can count on with TL is that he will coach up his team to reach their maximum potential. Some will say that TL is walking into a stacked deck in some ways is true with all the returing players and experience that Oneida has coming back. But, it's one thing to have talent and experience and another thing to get talent and experience to work and be on the same page. Chemistry and hard work goes a long way with determing if a team has success. I think TL will motivate his players to be the best they can be on a daily routine. I can assure that the Oneida Defense will be fundamentally sound in technique and assignments with TL calling the shots. I sure everyone has an opinion to how the dismissal and hiring took place and rightfully so. I don't have a dog in the hunt, I'm not even from Oneida but I do know both men personally and find them to be very knowledgable about the sport and both seemed to be capable of leading the Oneida program. I wish the best of Luck to TL and Oneida Football in 2012 and equally wish the best of luck to Coach Brewster as he begins a new chapter in his life at GCA. I just find it very difficult to pull for GCA! lol I'm a public school person always have and always will.

sounds like TL wrote that for you to post.

Ok so Brewster has landed at GCA and you know what, my kid likes him, I like him, the new field likes him LOL! Rams are playoff bound in 2012 and we don't plan on playing away from home until Cookeville.

Go Rams

Like your confidence, but sometimes humbleness can slap you in the face when you least expect it. I find it better sometimes to keep post-season predictions to a minimum. You never know what may come your way to change how something is gonna turn out. You may end up with a "Gotcha" moment and eat humble pie.

Edited by Orangeswarm

I find it interesting that I seen Larry Davis and Tony Lambert talking at the basketball game the other night at Wartburg. Is this a deal that could take place? Davis as offensive coordinator? He was a great play caller for the Bulldogs.

I wouldn't say it is flat impossible but I wouldn't read to much in to it. I know Tony & Larry are friends & being that they both coach I would find it much more odd if they were in the same gym together & they didn't end up somewhere talking.

Ok so Brewster has landed at GCA and you know what, my kid likes him, I like him, the new field likes him LOL! Rams are playoff bound in 2012 and we don't plan on playing away from home until Cookeville.

Go Rams

Dude, please! everyone in Tennessee knows Grace is going to obliterate any team in 2A. Grace is 3x better than last years team that beat CAK (who won the 3A title). At least wait till September before posting about our beat down. :flower: