1A

creekercalhoun

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck are you talking about???????????

Forrest HS is in Chappell Hill, TN, in Marshall Co. They should have a very good team this year......

As for Jamar Jenkins, he is a 6'6 BF, who is my #13 Jr in the State, and is on Street and Smith Magazine's Top Underclassmen in the Nation, as well as Prepstars.com Top Players Class of 2004. Jamar is recieving High-Mid Major D-1 interest right now......

Unaka,

Hate to break your hearts, but you're a joke. Ezell played their worst game since 1997 and still won by double digits.

As for those players, their all from Tennessee, you can check on it if you want. Better yet, turn on your TV (if you have them up there) and you can see the entire starting five from last year playing college ball in the next four to five years.

BTW, who the heck is forrest? Who the heck is Unaka? Oh that team from that region that hasn't won a game in the state tournament since 1923?

If you were in Middle Tennessee you wouldn't have made it out of the region. You wouldn't have made it out of Ezell's DISTRICT.

Well RealGoEagle, Were gonna make you think joke when your watching us in Boro from the stands. I hope you play for them cause if you do im gonna be in your face the whole game. Unaka and Temple will be the two in the end. And as for the hasnt won a state tournament game since 1923, well thats because this teams never been on the floor together, UNTIL NOW.

Oh yeah, Forrest when you make it to the state tournament come back and post on CoachT.

The reason you made it to the state tournament is because you play in the weakest district and region ever created.

You would have finished fifth in the ezell's district. you had 1 player (Dugger) and he's gone. are you going to be the first team to win state without a player over 5'6"?

Keep running that mouth. (Even if Ezell doesn't make state they're still better than Unaka because they don't have to play cupcakes year round)