1A

creekercalhoun

Guest Bluetorn25

I really hope Westmoreland isn't going to start talking all the smack they did last year. It got really annoying and it turned out to make you guys look stupid anyway. If you wanna talk about teams that played Temple close, Chattanooga Christian took Temple to overtime and only lost by 3, and CCS only graduated one person from that team last year.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluetorn,

You are right, CCS played Temple to OT, and the year before with CCS was loaded, Temple played them to OT and lost. If one of those schools lost everyone to graduation, and the other had 5 starters returning, it would be a war, two great schools, two great coaches and good kids.

The one thing you may not know is that although CCS lost only one starter, two others have decided not to play this year and concentrate on baseball, at least that is what we are hearing. Fordice and Cole are great baseball players and are apparently concentrating on that.

Posted by inglewood:

You two unaka people are morons. Jamar has been living in Chapel Hill since he was in elementary school. Forrest's B-Team could beat Unaka.

[Edited by inglewood on 10-16-02 12:43A]

Forrest showed me nothing at the Eagleville camp. But 11A is up for grabs. Anyone can win. I think whomever wins this district could very possibly go to state.

Guest Bluetorn25

Fatchance, thanks for filling me in on that, I had not heard about them not playing. How do you know this about CCS ball, are you affiliated with the team or the school?

Hey Dale, all this BS is making me want to play, isn't it making you want to? First of all, the year that CCS won state over Ezell, you cannot say that Ezell should have walked all over them. Yes, Ezell probably had the better overall talent, but I would argue not much better. CCS had Jason Holwerda(2 time mr. bball and ranked nationally) as well as Martin Trimiew who I believe was all-state and still was underrated. Second, Temple had more talent last year then most people want to give credit to. Once again, Ezell had more overall talent, and to be honest I didn't think Ezell would have any trouble winning the state last year, but it's not like Temple had a bunch of scrubs who just went out and worked hard and were well-coached. They had talent and did those things. And there's no way that Unaka had the toughest schedule in Tennessee, I'll look up CCS's schedule from last year and prove you wrong if you want me to, and I'm sure there were other teams out there with tougher schedules as well. Yes, those two posters are morons luvsbball, whether they think they're funny or kidding or anything else, they're still dumb.