Friendship christian Baseball.

horsepig11

Friendship christians main players this year?

Wood, Gaines, Erie, Swindoll, Mitchell, Remus, Martin, Melhoff, Godwin, Snider, Hawks, and the list keeps going right down to the bat boy. Any of the kids on the team can play and play well. Just got to field your best 9 and get the job done. Would like to see this group of boys get another shot at the state title and Riverside in the finals.

• 3 weeks later...

Wood, Gaines, Erie, Swindoll, Mitchell, Remus, Martin, Melhoff, Godwin, Snider, Hawks, and the list keeps going right down to the bat boy. Any of the kids on the team can play and play well. Just got to field your best 9 and get the job done. Would like to see this group of boys get another shot at the state title and Riverside in the finals.

Coach some of players from FCS on the summer team, Music City Classics. They will have a great year, looking forward to another fine summer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wait a little while...baseball hasn't started yet :roflol:

lol! Yeah...let us recruit good players from the other schools and then practice exclusion to keep the undesirables out by creating barriers to entry with the $ of the privileged..but, but, but let us play against the other public schools who dont have our advantages....Thats real fair. Oh, I almost forgot, let me ring my loud*$$ cowbell in the other fans ears and distract the other teams players. Thats a good crew there at FC. By the way, I am from Public School USA!

lol! Yeah...let us recruit good players from the other schools and then practice exclusion to keep the undesirables out by creating barriers to entry with the $ of the privileged..but, but, but let us play against the other public schools who dont have our advantages....Thats real fair. Oh, I almost forgot, let me ring my loud*$$ cowbell in the other fans ears and distract the other teams players. Thats a good crew there at FC. By the way, I am from Public School USA!

The cowbells are a bit too much.. I agree

I love posts like these. The poor public school person being a baby because a private school happens to be good at sports. There are plenty of privates that are bad at sports and get stomped by all the publics and you never hear them complaining and saying they should only play privates, but anytime a private is any good everyone hears how it's no fair that privates get to play publics. Yes we recruit, and so do y'all. There is nothing wrong with telling somebody they should go to a certain school. And get over the cowbells, it's not against the rules and if you feel like it messes up your players (what a lame excuse) then bring your own and shake them at us. If a player is mentally weak enough to let a cowbels affect his play then he is a pretty sorry player to begin with. I hate people who whine like they are a little child, if you'd quit whining about privates and just focus on getting better then maybe the average public in 1A would be able to compete with us. We're taught to be competitive at FCS and to do whatever it takes to win, not sit around and worry about if a team is public or private or any other stupid crap like that. Just go play ball, it doesn't matter who your playing against

I love posts like these. The poor public school person being a baby because a private school happens to be good at sports. There are plenty of privates that are bad at sports and get stomped by all the publics and you never hear them complaining and saying they should only play privates, but anytime a private is any good everyone hears how it's no fair that privates get to play publics. Yes we recruit, and so do y'all. There is nothing wrong with telling somebody they should go to a certain school. And get over the cowbells, it's not against the rules and if you feel like it messes up your players (what a lame excuse) then bring your own and shake them at us. If a player is mentally weak enough to let a cowbels affect his play then he is a pretty sorry player to begin with. I hate people who whine like they are a little child, if you'd quit whining about privates and just focus on getting better then maybe the average public in 1A would be able to compete with us. We're taught to be competitive at FCS and to do whatever it takes to win, not sit around and worry about if a team is public or private or any other stupid crap like that. Just go play ball, it doesn't matter who your playing against

The difference in a public school and a private school is there aren't any zoning laws restrict privates. That is the problem I have with the whole private/public debate. The little post that was quoted from me in that earlier post was a joke, it gets under some people's skin fairly easy. You mentioned that you all have a transfer from Gordonsville now playing for you all. If my understanding is correct he can go right in and start playing. Had he trasfered to a public school he would have to sit a year out, or move to another location with in the school zone. If all schools were zoned the sameway then I could careless who goes where and plays where, but when all you have to do is be willing to drive that is what gets me. There is a big difference in willingness to drive than actually uprooting your family to move.