Friendship christian Baseball.

horsepig11

I'm this players father, this shows your ignorance. We moved to Lebanon. My son has always wanted to go so school at friendship Christian. We couldn't afford it when his older brother was in high school. We also raised a local gordonsville child that had no where to live. So we had to wait until he left our household to be able to afford the tuition. My son plays travel ball with alot of the friendship kids and had always begged us to let him go there. We were too busy raising other people's kids that had no home. So my son suffered as a result. Now his dream has come true. We uprooted our family and moved and have sacrificed alot for our son to be able to go to friendship. Oh. I've seen your remarks on here before and it seems you speak alot without knowing the facts. By the way.. My son comes home every day and is amazed at his teachers. His classes. Especially his bible class and Spanish and history class. He was excited to have an act prep class. He talks about school alot more than his sports. So if you would like to discuss this in person I will be at the game Friday night. Please come by and I'll by u a hot dog and cold drink. Oh. Your understanding is not correct. If a kid transfers to a public school, if there is a change of residence and moves to another public school district, that kid is eligible ...

You've read my comments...I have a fan :wub:

"Had he trasfered to a public school he would have to sit a year out, or move to another location with in the school zone". This is word for word what I said, so it basically says the samething you stated at the end of this post when you said "my understanding is not correct". If a kid transfers to a public school he/she has to sit out a year, or move to another location with in the school zone, or as you put it "another public school district". So other than the "live within a 25 mile radius of FCS" I have a pretty clear understanding of the transfer rules.

Edited by swanson71
  • Upvote 1

You've read my comments...I have a fan :wub:

"Had he trasfered to a public school he would have to sit a year out, or move to another location with in the school zone". This is word for word what I said, so it basically says the samething you stated at the end of this post when you said "my understanding is not correct". If a kid transfers to a public school he/she has to sit out a year, or move to another location with in the school zone, or as you put it "another public school district". So other than the "live within a 25 mile radius of FCS" I have a pretty clear understanding of the transfer rules.

It's 20 air miles. So there you have it. Wrong again. A player going from public to private has to have a bonafide move, move at least 20 air miles away from the old school, then the new residence has to be within 20 air mile to the new private school...

So is he your son or not because now I am confused? :roflol: My daddy never got on coacht trying to get compliments for me, i'm jealous...

It wasn't me that said that. Someone in my household. Lol. And wasn't my kid. I will let u ponder on that one. Lol. But seriously. Stop by and say hey Friday. I will buy u a cold drink and hopefully make a friend.

2 months ago I wasn't in the know. Lol. I am now. U like hiding behind your coacht anonymity. Don't cha.

my name is jonathan m. i'm from trousdale, most people on here know me. i have no anonymity, nor do i want it. so you have to check an internet forum to find out what's going on with your kid? don't take offense, i'm not in the know either, i'm just asking questions, same as you. icon_e_biggrin.gifroflol.gif

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

It's 20 air miles. So there you have it. Wrong again. A player going from public to private has to have a bonafide move, move at least 20 air miles away from the old school, then the new residence has to be within 20 air mile to the new private school...

I never said that, I was quoting what was told to me by another FCS guy...That's why it had "these little guys" around them...

Edited by swanson71