2011 Smoky Mountain Duals results

galloppingghost77

What a great 2 days of rasslin, hats off to the host team for running a exciting and most importantly a quick tournament.....

The Larue team from Ky had to have been the worst sportsmanship team that these old eyes have seen. And it came from their leaders who needed about 9 cryin towels durning their match against the Purple Fisheaters. Biting, slamming, and spitting, that's right people spittin in a rasslin match. If there had been a couple more matches, I believe tha brass knuckles would have been pulled out of their trunks.

When the dust settled Jeffererson from Ga walked their way to the Championship and was by far the best team in Dollywood.

I'm was somewhat embarrassed by the kids this weekend with the way they handle themselves after a tough loss. Slinging the headgear, not properly shaking the hand of their opponent and other coach, and just acting like jerks. I myself had to sit in time out and apologized to the two young ladies in front of me after I said something about a rassler that I mentioned above. Come on kids act like you won before, all this tapping your heart and pointing to the Man upstairs, geez, like he gives a darn about a rasslin match..

Merry Chirstmas to all, especially my newest, bestest, buddy Nick Insalaco from Wilson Central

Bcb iii :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

Sounded intense enough over there. I wonder who's the best in Ga now? CH, Camden, Jeff. Co.?

As far as Nick, he's MY bestest buddy, but he does have a lot of love to throw around,,, even for You!!! Not much love during a match though!

Georgia's All Classification Top 5

1. Collins Hill

2. Camden

T3. Pope

T3. Jefferson

5. Heritage-Catoosa

IMO, Jefferson has been spectacular this year, winning the Smoky Mtn Duals over some pretty solid competition and winning NC's WRAL Invite. Jefferson bested the 2nd place team at WRAL, Parkland (NC State Champions) by over 50 pts and outpaced Ocean Lakes (ranked 2nd in VA's AAA) by over 70.

What a great 2 days of rasslin, hats off to the host team for running a exciting and most importantly a quick tournament.....

The Larue team from Ky had to have been the worst sportsmanship team that these old eyes have seen. And it came from their leaders who needed about 9 cryin towels durning their match against the Purple Fisheaters. Biting, slamming, and spitting, that's right people spittin in a rasslin match. If there had been a couple more matches, I believe tha brass knuckles would have been pulled out of their trunks.

When the dust settled Jeffererson from Ga walked their way to the Championship and was by far the best team in Dollywood.

I'm was somewhat embarrassed by the kids this weekend with the way they handle themselves after a tough loss. Slinging the headgear, not properly shaking the hand of their opponent and other coach, and just acting like jerks. I myself had to sit in time out and apologized to the two young ladies in front of me after I said something about a rassler that I mentioned above. Come on kids act like you won before, all this tapping your heart and pointing to the Man upstairs, geez, like he gives a darn about a rasslin match..

Merry Chirstmas to all, especially my newest, bestest, buddy Nick Insalaco from Wilson Central

"Come on kids act like you won before, all this tapping your heart and pointing to the Man upstairs, geez, like he gives a darn about a rasslin match.." This is all Tim Tebow's fault.

"Come on kids act like you won before, all this tapping your heart and pointing to the Man upstairs, geez, like he gives a darn about a rasslin match.." This is all Tim Tebow's fault.

LOL.....funny....

I wish the losers of a match would point up with anger when they lose so we would get both sides of the equation.

Wow really maybe they really follow god and thank him for watching over them or they could be wrestling for sum1 who has died god does care how you gonna wish people merry christmas and bash god in the same topic.. god could easily brake a person as it is easy to make a person.. and it's tebows fault for not being afraid to show what he believes the only reason its noticed is because ppl don't do it as often as they should so they gonna pick out ridiculous things to bash his name..

Wow really maybe they really follow god and thank him for watching over them or they could be wrestling for sum1 who has died god does care how you gonna wish people merry christmas and bash god in the same topic.. god could easily brake a person as it is easy to make a person.. and it's tebows fault for not being afraid to show what he believes the only reason its noticed is because ppl don't do it as often as they should so they gonna pick out ridiculous things to bash his name..

That's God to you Mister! :D

I was being sarcastic at first.... but I kinda have to agree with you... kinda

Cougie, that's was me that brought up he chest pounding.

All for giving thanks for all of our blessings, why didnt I see it after defeats ? Shouldn't those pounders be happy just to compete ? Just not my style........more upset with the baby attitudes, stomping off and holding their breath till they win again so they can give thanks.