Watertown vs Friendship Christian

TheAlumnist

I believe you will see a huge improvement in Frineship when their fb players get settled in and I believe they may win this ballgame.

It should be a very good game and you're right about the football players being settled in, but Watertown is playing good ball and with this game being at Watertown I just don't see them losing. I do believe right now these are the 2 best teams in the region.

It should be a very good game and you're right about the football players being settled in, but Watertown is playing good ball and with this game being at Watertown I just don't see them losing. I do believe right now these are the 2 best teams in the region.

Well lets see da reel reason why did ole green team will beat up on da boys wearing dat dar purple color

1) got to beat dat former coach we had (I sure did like dat boy Bradshaw)

2) da rebounds in dis game shouldn't be close. big boy from H2O town can't jump more dan 2 inches so dat leaves dat dir shefiff boy to grad all dem rebounds unless dre 'no locks now' bates helps him out

3) outside shooting with dat former purple boy DP will be unstoppable

4) Green by 8

Wrong again swanson

Swanson don't miss a lot because he keeps up with bb in the area but I thought Friendship was capable of this win and Watertown like most other teams in this region is not that good. It depends on who shows up in 7a and 8a as to who wins. JC defeats Gordonsville and Trousdale bad then looses to RBS, C'range and Pickett, Pickett defeats C'range and Gordonsville and looses twice to Watertown, Friendship and last night Clay co.Clay co defeats Friendship and Pickett and looses to C'range. The team thats ready to play out of the 8-10 teams in this region can advance and all of them are about equal.Some of them still haven't played each other yet and a lot of ball to be played.

Edited by senator

Well just got dun slopin dem ole pigs just thought i wood check did here topic out. Boring it tis.

couldn't get to dat big game last nite but heard thru some ole gossip at da ole barber cuttin place dat dose men in da zebra shirts was sumpin terrible. they said dem dudes called bout 10 more fouls on my green team tahn dem Bradshaw purple boys in the first half but still couldn't get dem waterboys ahead.

one old man said dar was one ref dat couldnt hardly run but could blow dat dare peashooter more than ever. they wondered if dare boss (ole melton) got word dat day sucked a big un and called dem at half time while day were chewing on some home cooked food in dat watertown dressin room cause when day came out all dem whistles went against dem purple boys. i guess dat home cooking food whatin what they liked.

but in da end best team won dat game by a bunch. so poor ole coach B got to go back to da drawin board for round 2

dats my pinion ought to be youins

Wrong again swanson

It would not be the first nor the last time I was wrong...

I am a bit suprised by the score, but not with FCS winning the game. I agree with Senator with FCS capable of winning, but the reason I thought Watertown would win is just because the game is at Watertown. Before the season started I had FCS picked to win this district and I haven't wavored from that original pick.