Troy Boeck Signal Mountain Eagles Coach

pegleg

I garuntee you that Price man better not let this Beck man be in charge of turning in the survey for my Murphy Fair book. That is why that Zieglar man let him go. I garuntee you this Beck man better not bring any of those Marion boys with him to school up their. This Childress man will find out like he did last year and he will make that Price man vacate some wins and they will miss the playoffs again. You think im joking but im not.

You guys are very lucky to have a man like Troy Boeck working with your kids.

I'z already pretty sure our line play wuz gonna be a strong point next year. I seen these boys in the weight room. With Coach Boeck on board, we ought to dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.:hungry:

Don't fear the veer, or fear the Boeck; but, you better watch out for the Eagle linemen next year.:thumb:

and somebody ought to move this thread to the 3a/4a board.:wub:

Edited by MountainTroll

I'z already pretty sure our line play wuz gonna be a strong point next year. I seen these boys in the weight room. With Coach Boeck on board, we ought to dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.:hungry:

Don't fear the veer, or fear the Boeck; but, you better watch out for the Eagle linemen next year.:thumb:

and somebody ought to move this thread to the 3a/4a board.:wub:

If you don't want to be in 1a, then don't play 1a schools. Call up that Rankin man and play down to 3a. It is a rare thing to see a Class A school (1a or 2a) to have a string of 80 players.