Top 10

scottmike

Tired of reading these retarded rankings so here is the real deal

10 Knoxville teams (just kidding these teams all stink, I would load up mikescott's bottom 10 with Knoxville teams)

9 Cleveland - paid for by Check In to Cash

8 McCallie - good coach, always give themselves an easy bracket in their holiday tournament

7 Baylor - ugly uniforms

6 Father Ryan - seems to be the class of crappy middle Tenn.

5 Bradley - not undefeated lost to Science Hill

4 Science Hill - beat Bradley didn't they?

3 Soddy Daisy - even more hicks than hickson but they are good wrasslers

2 THE C - almost undefeated, gave Bradley and hickson close matches

1 Christian Brothers - good team good colors.

Edited by scottmike

sAint Bernie's Academy? :roflol: Bring those bunch of losers to Chatt Town and they will want to get back on the soccer field with you ladies.

Please visit my page and give me 5 stars.

scottmikescott. I like your style. You have 5 stars from me! Soccerpimp must a Saint Bernie's manager and he will not go to C town

Hey did you here about that short fat ASSt coach almost got his ASSt whip at the SBG tournament last weekend Mike?

Seems he posted pics on a mans Facebook page with his kid cross facing the other kid, then posted under each pic. This man saw the short fat ASSt chump and would have taken about 298lbs off his ASSt but the short fat ASSt coach cowarded down. I heard he even went to the tournament director and cried on his shoulder about some man being a bully, hahahaha what a female dog he is....

Bcb iii :flower:

Your picks suck!!!

Edited by bear cat brown

Now this guy is the one you should be focusing on Tex. ??Just got released :ph34r: ?? Certainly Not My family or even same dad ties,,, maybe Al's Blue Raider from 1976? Dave Copeland's favorite wrestler next to Ronnie Voss & David Salstrand... RMC? Or Nelson/Mullins favorite workout partners' fam? Now I gotta be making sense, huh BCB?!?! :wacko:

Now this guy is the one you should be focusing on Tex. ??Just got released :ph34r: ?? Certainly Not My family or even same dad ties,,, maybe Al's Blue Raider from 1976? Dave Copeland's favorite wrestler next to Ronnie Voss & David Salstrand... RMC? Or Nelson/Mullins favorite workout partners' fam? Now I gotta be making sense, huh BCB?!?! :wacko:

I have no idea what the heck any of that means, but it sure don't seem like it is related to my list of top 10 wrestling teams. So butt out or start your own chit chat room!

I have no idea what the heck any of that means, but it sure don't seem like it is related to my list of top 10 wrestling teams. So butt out or start your own chit chat room!

Not supposed to understand! :). But, Now I know you and Tex23 have to be related by the way you spell Hixson... BTW, shouldn't they be #2 considering your Purple Pounder placement??? :wacko:

Edited by Sommers