Cloudland vs Hampton

Bluengoldblood

What do you think? Hampton is coming off a tough loss, The Landers a tough win. I fully expect the Dogs to ratchet up their intensity level Fri. night. I look for both teams to come out ready to play. This should be a great game. I'd say "spirited" might be an understatement for this one! :popcorneater: All these kids know each other and even played AAU together but there ain't nothing better than beating your friend head to head. Better get there early unless you want to stand for this one. Fightin it out for 1st in conf., this is how it should be, and could be for a good while. Safe trip up Whitehead Hill to all you dogs friday, see you at the game. I'll be in my usual place Uknoit2. lead lead? how did I do that? :unsure:

Edited by Bluengoldblood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think? Hampton is coming off a tough loss, The Landers a tough win. I fully expect the Dogs to ratchet up their intensity level Fri. night. I look for both teams to come out ready to play. This should be a great game. I'd say "spirited" might be an understatement for this one! :popcorneater: All these kids know each other and even played AAU together but there ain't nothing better than beating your friend head to head. Better get there early unless you want to stand for this one. Fightin it out for 1st in conf., this is how it should be, and could be for a good while. Safe trip up Whitehead Hill to all you dogs friday, see you at the game. I'll be in my usual place Uknoit2. lead lead? how did I do that? :unsure:

[/quote

I plan to be there as soon as Im done with practice here....These DOGS better get that head screwed on right or it'll be a loooong ride back to H-Town...just like the ride for the Jr DOGS the other night :angry:

Should be THE place to be Friday night...slide a trash can in my spot 'till I get there :roflolk:

Well, you boys both know that I don't like to brag, but I kinda knew in my heart of hearts that it would be this way again this year. Everyone else on the outside looking in at the 2 best teams in Carter County. Now that D. Whitehead and J. Rhinehardt are back in town, whooooooooooo!!! nobody or nothing can stop whats going to happen. I wonder if Unaka is playing anybody this Friday? I was gonna hang my old letterman's coat at the entrance so ole Klein can see what winning colors look like! whooooooooo!! :roflol::lol:

Well, you boys both know that I don't like to brag, but I kinda knew in my heart of hearts that it would be this way again this year. Everyone else on the outside looking in at the 2 best teams in Carter County. Now that D. Whitehead and J. Rhinehardt are back in town, whooooooooooo!!! nobody or nothing can stop whats going to happen. I wonder if Unaka is playing anybody this Friday? I was gonna hang my old letterman's coat at the entrance so ole Klein can see what winning colors look like! whooooooooo!! :roflol::lol:

:roflolk::roflolk:

Where the heck are the Naker fans? Goes to show how far the mighty have fallen when they ain't talkin. <_< Kinda miss the old days! On to our game tonight, good thing you missed this one king! SORRY,SORRY,SORRY! Hope we were lookin forward to the game 'gainst the dogs cause we played a sorry half of ball 2night! The subs played most of the 3rd and ALL the 4th and out played the starters. Guess that could be a good thing. At least Carp knows how deep he can go now! C'mon Landers, now is the time to STEP ON THE GAS, STOP COASTING! YOU GET A TEAM DOWN, GO FOR THE JUGULAR! If you don't somebody behind you in the rotation will! They showed that 2nite! No doubt we have the talent but do we have the HEART? I think we do, but we got to show it. This is essentially the same team that went undefeated in 8th grade(minus 1 player) against the best Johnson city,Bristol and Kingsport had to offer. Put away the girlfriends, x-boxes and other distractions and get your butts in the gym on off days and play to your capability! One of the saddest things in the world is wasted potential. Make the most out of the time you have gentlemen cause it will be gone before you can turn around, I promise you! I got faith in you Landers,You got faith in yourselves?

Edited by Bluengoldblood

Get some :popcorneater: and enjoy the show tonight.

Hopefully the DOGS come fired up and ready to play....I wish they had the fire the FB kids are showing right now....50 FB players everyday the past few weeks have not missed a workout and there shall be alot more when HS and 8th grade basketball is done....Got to find it deep inside you and give it all ya got....every practice, every game

Hopefully the DOGS come fired up and ready to play....I wish they had the fire the FB kids are showing right now....50 FB players everyday the past few weeks have not missed a workout and there shall be alot more when HS and 8th grade basketball is done....Got to find it deep inside you and give it all ya got....every practice, every game

I'm loving whats going on in the weight room,the off season is where you build you're program.X's and O's are great,but if you are not mentally and physically prepared,you ain't gonna do much. Great group of hard working kids.

As far as the BB thing goes,I'm just hoping they will put the problems behind them and come together as one unit.I hope both teams play to their potential tonight,I;d like to see a hard fought ,well executed game. Both teams seem to have pretty good potential.