SEQUOYAH FOOTBALL 2012

red_nation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The team should be all around improved but with the loss of dyer the chief offense is going to look a whole heck of a lot different. maybe going to the spread.

Dyer was a very good player. Seemed like he was at Sequoyah for like 6 years. With Berrong's departure as offensive coordinator will affect the offense too. With that big fullback coming back and big, experienced OL, the Chiefs will be just fine on offense.

Dyer was a very good player. Seemed like he was at Sequoyah for like 6 years. With Berrong's departure as offensive coordinator will affect the offense too. With that big fullback coming back and big, experienced OL, the Chiefs will be just fine on offense.

Berrong didn't coach the last 2 years.....

Then who was the OC and is he going to Tellico? Will it affect the Chiefs? Who will be the OC?

It was a combination of Sharpe and Satterfield and it will not affect the Chiefs if Sharpe is leaving like I said before they may use a whole new offensive system

• 1 month later...

I love Sequoyah football,but i'm worried.They have a chance to be a good football team this year but to my knowledge they have not even stepped into the weight room yet.The head coach is doing freshman basketball.Is this normal or is other teams not in there yet either.Like to know where other teams are at this point.I mean spring practice is less then 4 months.JUST CURIOUS AND CONCEREND.

Rockwood's been in the weight room since December! There ready to get some revenge, came out flat last year

Edited by bigman07