SEQUOYAH FOOTBALL 2012

red_nation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the Chiefs has certainly got things going in the right direction. That less lame offense, no parents coaching idea doesn't sound so bad now.

Well i didn't miss it by much.SEQ.went 6 and 4 instead of 7 and 3.I posted this at the start of this thread.O and Slobber they do have a parent coaching so get your stuff straight.But hes a great person and he will do his best.I have no issue with it.The issue i have is the coach.He had more tallent this year then has been there in a while.Now i'm not sayin get rid of him but make him step up to the plate.If hes not willing to do so then ask him to leave.Give up the jv basketball coaching and be with the boys starting in JAN.in the weight room.Don't start the weight room in APRIL or MAY.If the coach is dedeicated then so will be the boys.If hes not neither will they.I don't blame the kids,because it all starts with him.Its his job to make sure the juniors and seniors show up.You may say 6 and 4 is not bad,but they only had 1 win with team that a winning record,which was Rockwood who was 6 and 4.The other 5 teams had a combine record of 10 and 40.So if you have kids coming back next year,make him commit to what hes getting paid for.Like i said theres a lot of tallent there and will be next year to.I love SEQ.football but its hard for me to watch.Look at your good programs and ask people there how there ran,i bet its alot different.People here know what i;m sayin is true.These are our kids and we should demand whats best for them and give them the best we can.

I saw the chiefs play 2 times this year and the head coach doesn't do anything. At Polk he was out in the parking lot talking to somebody while the team was doing their pre-game...and I don't mean the early pre-game, I mean the running of plays and such.

Then I look over on the side line and he is down at the 20 yard line,,,, the refs didn't even know he was with the team.

You guys are fine with the coordinators you have,,, trim the fat!!!

I saw the chiefs play 2 times this year and the head coach doesn't do anything. At Polk he was out in the parking lot talking to somebody while the team was doing their pre-game...and I don't mean the early pre-game, I mean the running of plays and such.

Then I look over on the side line and he is down at the 20 yard line,,,, the refs didn't even know he was with the team.

You guys are fine with the coordinators you have,,, trim the fat!!!

Thats why i say it starts with the head coach.He don't do much and the boys know it.Our coaches don't even meet on sunday to go over the friday night game or the game coming up'THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD'.The 2 coordinators do it at home and come tp practice on Monday with what they want to do.I give them creit,but that needs to be done as a unit.Our little league never sees him,i think he was at one game this year and no practices that i know of.Like i said i'm not saying go after his job,i think he would be fine if he put his heart into it.If hes not willing to do so then move on and give it to someone who will.Our school has 1000 students in it and were letting schools with 500 students beat us.Theres a reason why.And like i said give the jv basketball up and be with the football team.If you want the boys to do what it takes to win ,then the coach has to do it to.