TWF TSSAA Div 1 & 2 Rankings *Week 8* (1/23/12) Are Posted

trickk

I dnt believe badon was ever ranked he is just a kid to watch out for we will see how far they go and it was by decision not maj dec.. so u have proven nothing about ur kid to be great..

Definately never said he was great? im just saying he man handled a kid who was a "person to watch" all year and yes, he has been in the mix all year. And were you there? at the match? because i bet u werent..which means u didnt see it and u have no idea what happened. you cannot base how good someone is based on the score of their matches, but HOW they wrestle..Badon is very strong and he sat on bottom and was stiff..he wouldnt roll to his back so the entire match after the 1st period, bolton tried to work and roll him but badon held his ground..and that is all he did. u can dominate someone and the score still be close.. all im saying, is if someone can physically dominate a person who has been a kid to watch for 2 years, they should get atleast a little consideration..especially when ppl like Love, MLK's 145, win fluke matches against Defending state champion Aaron Lopez..BECAUSE of an elbow injury that caused him to wrestle with one good arm..and then Love jumps to 4th..Lopez is not wrestling right now because of that elbow injury.. so all im saying is if someone like Love can jump into the top 3 or 4 for winning a match because of injury, then a kid who physically outwrestles a person who is ranked/person to watch, they should get a little consiideration. Thats all im saying. And im not just talking about the beech kid..there are multiple kids in this state, that if u put them up against everyone ranked in say, the top 10 in the state, i bet u they win 2-4 of those matches.Thats all im saying

• Upvote 1

Definately never said he was great? im just saying he man handled a kid who was a "person to watch" all year and yes, he has been in the mix all year. And were you there? at the match? because i bet u werent..which means u didnt see it and u have no idea what happened. you cannot base how good someone is based on the score of their matches, but HOW they wrestle..Badon is very strong and he sat on bottom and was stiff..he wouldnt roll to his back so the entire match after the 1st period, bolton tried to work and roll him but badon held his ground..and that is all he did. u can dominate someone and the score still be close.. all im saying, is if someone can physically dominate a person who has been a kid to watch for 2 years, they should get atleast a little consideration..especially when ppl like Love, MLK's 145, win fluke matches against Defending state champion Aaron Lopez..BECAUSE of an elbow injury that caused him to wrestle with one good arm..and then Love jumps to 4th..Lopez is not wrestling right now because of that elbow injury.. so all im saying is if someone like Love can jump into the top 3 or 4 for winning a match because of injury, then a kid who physically outwrestles a person who is ranked/person to watch, they should get a little consiideration. Thats all im saying. And im not just talking about the beech kid..there are multiple kids in this state, that if u put them up against everyone ranked in say, the top 10 in the state, i bet u they win 2-4 of those matches.Thats all im saying

So like I stated before badon has not been ranked at all this year just saying so whoever beat him is not gonna just be put on the rankings or even the watch out list for the fact if badon is the only kid he has beat on the ranking radar.. he is gonna have to prove his self in the state tournament..

So like I stated before badon has not been ranked at all this year just saying so whoever beat him is not gonna just be put on the rankings or even the watch out list for the fact if badon is the only kid he has beat on the ranking radar.. he is gonna have to prove his self in the state tournament..

Bolton is tied for most wins in the state at 132 with tim wesbrooks. and he also beat Spencer Davis from pigeon forge 17-5, he was ranked 8th according to tennesseewrestling.com Jan. 9, 2012..Just saying.

Bolton is tied for most wins in the state at 132 with tim wesbrooks. and he also beat Spencer Davis from pigeon forge 17-5, he was ranked 8th according to tennesseewrestling.com Jan. 9, 2012..Just saying.

Hmmm since when did 8th place get a medal in the state tournament just saying

you said earlier and i quote, "[he] is not gonna just be put on the rankings or even the watch out list for the fact if badon is the only kid he has beat on the ranking radar."

i was simply giving info of another kid that he had beat that was "on the radar."

you said earlier and i quote, "[he] is not gonna just be put on the rankings or even the watch out list for the fact if badon is the only kid he has beat on the ranking radar."

i was simply giving info of another kid that he had beat that was "on the radar."

Well say radar not ranked 8th or 7th and if u look at the newer ranking the kid he beat is not on there so apparently the kid lost to other average wrestlers so they took him off while badon may have had a bad night or there was alot of stalling made to look like he was trying yes im talking about the beech kid defense is a great offence..

Well say radar not ranked 8th or 7th and if u look at the newer ranking the kid he beat is not on there so apparently the kid lost to other average wrestlers so they took him off while badon may have had a bad night or there was alot of stalling made to look like he was trying yes im talking about the beech kid defense is a great offence..

Defense is a great offense? Bolton was on top the entire match..if he was stalling as u say, dont u think Beau wouldve gotten out or scored more than an escape that was given to him during the entire 6 minutes? But he couldnt..because he was being outwrestled... Or maybe that the ref wouldve maybe called stalling once over that 6 minute period? Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about because you were not there. Im not saying Bolton is one of the best, all im saying is that he beats kids that people higher up are saying should be watched, yet he gets no recognition. And you call people average because they beat a person on the radar who you dont think should be there? Why dont you get out there with some of those "average" wrestlers, and let them show you just how "average" they are

Edited by dca44

Defense is a great offense? Bolton was on top the entire match..if he was stalling as u say, dont u think Beau wouldve gotten out or scored more than an escape that was given to him jduring the entire 6 minutes? But he couldnt..because he was being outwrestled... Or maybe that the ref wouldve maybe called stalling once over that 6 minute period? Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about because you were not there. Im not saying Bolton is one of the best, all im saying is that he beats kids that people higher up are saying should be watched, yet he gets no recognition. And you call people average because they beat a person on the radar who you dont think should be there? Why dont you get out there with some of those "average" wrestlers, and let them show you just how "average" they are

Ok I was a average wrestler back in high school seeded 6th in regions 2006 underdog I would say I beat the number 2 And 4 seed guy then a kid from kenwood beat the number 3. And 1 clarksville kid I beat the kenwood kid by 1 point in the finals the majority of the time I stalled my but off because I was good at making it look like I was wrestling so there is a way to do it I wrestled my butt off to get there but I also wrestled smart it can be done so I would be happy to wrestle some average wrestlers even if I have been smoking for 5 years and have not been on the mat I would still show them a thing or 2..