CSAS @ Pickett County

patriot3

CSAS travels to Byrdstown Saturday to take on the Bobcats. Although their record is not what Patriot fans are accustomed to, they are one of the region favorites along with Grace, Lookout Valley, and Van Buren. The young Patriots seem to be rounding into form. What can the Patriots expect from Pickett County?

Pickett showed last night that when they want to play, and overcome the coach (leaving Roop on the bench for the first 5 minutes)they are the best in the area. How often will they decide to play the rest of the year though? They were up 10 on Clay Co. with a minute to go and it could have been more if a three pointer and another basket hadn't been taken away etc.

Congrats to PC over Clay co last night this proves what I've said from first of season any team can beat the other in 7a on a given night and there is not a strong team in district. As bad as I hate to admit it Friendship is by far the best team in region, the way they've played since christmas I don't know if its the football players or what but I hope someone from 7a wins region but Watertown and FHS seem to be more consistant but tourney time anything can happen. As far as schedule strength noone in district plays the competion JC does and C'range is second. What I base that on is LA, Cannon co., Cookeville, Warren co. and Upperman have all played JC twice and thats a tough schedule for a single a team .

Just in from Smith Co...Dem Clay Co boys had a long ride bak home after the Gordonsville Tigers whipped dat butt so it looks like dem bobcats are da best in 7A..My Possumtown Commanders whipped Watertown again last nite dat same purple bunch dat has 3 W's again uins bobcats....I didn't get to take math but once in dat lil schoolhouse but my best guess is dat FCS and Watertown may represent R4A